money choice all in one broker solution ?

My first investment was through money choice
And it went really well
It took almost 1year after the dust settled to find out that not all clouds rain money
The amount of OTP places I thought I could buy using the equity from my ppor
And the income I earned was a far cry from what I could afford.
The loan structure was not bad and was set up well and I am only thinking of re financing now due to lowering of interest rates.
I am a reasonly suspicious wen I am told how much money I can make following
A get rich plan
I think that if I had followed all m choices advice I would be in a lot of financially
Trouble from borrowing / over stretching
I can see how many people can get unstuck looking at all the beautifully brochures and dreaming that it could be them
In the back of my mind I kept thinking that I do not think that I can afford to pay for all this it sounds to good to be true
Well I was right
I was about to commit to buying 3 investment properties over 3 years
I am just keeping my head above ground with 2 ip in 4 years
Lucky I looked at all the figures and forward planing for having a large buffer to accommodate any emergency
Sorry got off topic there
My penny's worth
It is to easy to be miss led by a team of people who want your money at any cost.
I now deal with a team who always make sure that I can afford to do what
I intend to do with out putting my family at risk or my financial future and are not to scared to tell me so

I now deal with a team who always make sure that I can afford to do what
I intend to do with out putting my family at risk or my financial future and are not to scared to tell me so

and by common sense and more recently legislation, thats exactly what should be happening with brokers and bankers alike.

Having said that, there are still situation where borker/banker need comes before client need and thats unfortunate, but is common in all field of human endeavour.

ta'

rolf

Back