Money magazine any good?

Hi!

I currently subscribe to API which is great but saw that you can get 2 years of Money Magazine subscription for the price of 1 year (ie. 2 years = $50) and was wondering if it's worth subscribing to this one too...

Any thoughts on money magazine?
http://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/56294

My portfolio is a bit skewed towards property so I probably need to look into buying more shares to balance it all out...

Money is quite skewed towards Superannuation and shares...But it's got a few good nuggets of wisdom each issue that you may not have thought about.

I like to look at it every now and then but I just get it a few from the library.
I love API though and look forward to it arriving. I'm getting YIP now too but I don't think it's as good.

I quite like Money magazine. It is conservative and fairly basic but I like reading the stories and the advice columns, just to get a take on what different people do.

I think if you are looking for something that will guide you towards a baseline of financial security then it is great but if you are aiming higher then it is only the starting line.

Back