Moneychoice Seminar

I have been to a meeting found it invormative and not a wast of time
not a bad team will help you into an investment prop no worries
I think there idea is to find the max capital groth for you

Thanks Zap for quick reply. It really helps me. I will go there tomorrow.
is there anything i should be looking for in the seminar. do they try to hard sell something?
have you dealt with them?

yep they are on a mission
I think that there mission is to get you to realise how easy it is to create wealth using the equity in your home to buy IP.
they have lots of propertys to show you. they must get a commission on sales
I belive it is to easy to over commit You know get caught up in the moment
i think i am off the ride for a few years wating for all this to come to fruition
1st IP was with m / choice.
other 2 with Solid investments found her a bit more caring about my financial situation and making sure i do not over commit and can afford to keep repayments up to them

I bought my first IP off the plan july last year due for compleation july/aug 11
second house in rosebud dec 09
third last month off the plan due for compleation oct to dec 12
spacing them out is good for me

Yep good value, the "seminar" was short, the beer was cold, and the finger foods not bad either, plus a free book. I told Matt George the type of properties I was after, he wasn't interested one bit, just trying to flog overpriced otp apartments. I didn't bite !

Last edited:
I bought my first IP off the plan july last year due for compleation july/aug 11
second house in rosebud dec 09
third last month off the plan due for compleation oct to dec 12
spacing them out is good for me

if you cannot earn from the off the plan's, How can you get the tax benefits?

if you cannot earn from the off the plan's, How can you get the tax benefits?

My wife is studying to be a nurse div1 & 2 back to back will not be working 4 a few months yet
so do not need the tax benifits yet
looking for the capital growth in the next 2 years so hoping appartment will be worth more $ when finished.
I payed a 10% deposit holding my place so the longer they take to duild the better within reason
No stamp duty to pay either

looking for the capital growth in the next 2 years so hoping appartment will be worth more $ when finished.

Just make sure you have the money to settle if the value doesn;t come in as high as hoped (as some people here have discovered much to their pain)

The Y-man

well here's hoping y man
I hope the final evaluation will come in as I hope?

Don't hope - be ready.

Have contingency "worst case" plans ready.

When we went OTP, we were prepared for a worst case scenario of a 60% lend (we got the 90% we were looking for so all was good - had lots of spare cash to buy another property! :))

Cheers,

The Y-man

Liliput

I had some experience with Money Choice a while ago when they were just mortgage brokers. Their charges were far higher than anyone else. A word of advice: read their fine print. Don't sign anything without getting advice.

Hi Lili

They are a brokerage ............or so I thought ?

usually brokerages dont charge app fees

So are u sayinf for a NBA loan, if you go through ur average drive trhu broker, the NBA app fee is 600, and with these folk its 1600 ?

ta
rolf

Back