More comm investment books please....

Morning all.
I'm after some more commercial property investment books and wondered if you could recommend some.
I've read "How investing in Commercial Property Really Works" and "Good Commercial Sense".
Both had their merits and provided some great foundational level information however I'm now looking to expand on that knowledge.

I've found that of what's currently available, not many focus specifically on the Australian market. Happy to look at others from other countries for ideas and concepts but would prefer local (up to date) literature if possible.

Cheers

Bird Dog...

I found the book by Dolf De Roos - "Commercial Real Estate Investing" informative also.

It has a more NZ and US slant, however principles such cap rates, leases, and other DD matters is relevant here also. It's a worthwhile read IMO.

I found the book by Dolf De Roos - "Commercial Real Estate Investing" informative also.

It has a more NZ and US slant, however principles such cap rates, leases, and other DD matters is relevant here also. It's a worthwhile read IMO.

Yes, I saw your recommendation in a previous post a while back Player and subsequently ordered it (it's currently in transit I believe) so thanks for that.
De Ross seemed well versed in all things Commercial so I wanted to see what he had to write about the fundamentals.

Cheers

B.D..

Back