More Government incentives coming

Have heard that there is more government incentives on the near horizon to stimulate the market more.
That's all I know... :eek:

It would not surprise me in the least should a Labour government to introduce a measure such as this...in my opinion property values would double virtually overnight....unless of course the deductability of IP's was taken away or modified in such a way as only to be deductible againt rental income and not personal income.

Glenn

It would not surprise me in the least should a Labour government to introduce a measure such as this...in my opinion property values would double virtually overnight....unless of course the deductability of IP's was taken away or modified in such a way as only to be deductible againt rental income and not personal income.

Glenn

wow, so if this goes through today, properties selling for 500k will be worth 1 million next week?

time to hock the family jewels and buy, buy, buy! buy now or be priced out of the market forever!

nobody knows who said what to whom when, but lets not let that get in the way of mindless speculation!

I still haven't heard anything anywhere. Where did you guys hear about this "speculation" before?

Sounds like its just all a bit of speculation

:)

I will start another rumour. RBA will reduce interest rates by 2% next month. Glen Stevens will be dressed in a Santa suit when he makes announcement. Ho ho ho.

I will start another rumour. RBA will reduce interest rates by 2% next month. Glen Stevens will be dressed in a Santa suit when he makes announcement. Ho ho ho.

I should start a rumour as well...:D
After Swan annouces the PPOR exemption and as journalists and analysts are reading through the fine print they will discover the removal of the CGT exemption....:eek:

Back