Mornington, Victoria - Retail Lease Opportunity

Hi,

Have a c. 85m2 prime retail premises for lease in Mornington. High pedestrian traffic area with two busy frontages.

Former tenant (real estate agent) decided paying his staff or my rent was optional so he's now vacated.

Own the place next door which has a strong brand with stores in NSW and Vic (great tenants), and there are other very strong retailers, cafes, services and restaurants in the immediate area.

PM me if you are interested and I can send you details (address, pics, rent, and details of my managing agent). Happy to discuss attractive incentives - especially for an established business, especially chains / multi-store types.

Also - if you are renting in Centro / Westfield / etc.. and your lease is expiring this could be a great opportunity also (lower rent, no covenants like they have, much more flexible terms, nice landlord).

Aside from all types of retail this would suit higher exposure services businesses (real estate agent, financial advisor, travel agent, hair dresser, beautician, etc...)

Thanks.

Back