Mortgage Broker Needed

Hi All,

Thank you for reading my post. I have posted here in the past but haven't done so for a while.

I have my PPOR, but have moved out of it 3 years ago and I am living with my parents currently. LVR for PPOR is 58%. I also have another investment property and LVR is approximately 73%. Both mortgages are with Westpac.

I do not want to sell my PPOR, but would like to buy another place that will become my PPOR.

It would be appreciated if someone can recommend a good mortgage broker or if any mortgage broker in this forum can PM me with your contact details. I am hoping to discuss with a few mortgage brokers and understand what actions I can take to move forward.

Thanks.

Catherine

Recommended mortgage broker

Aaron Chong is active on Somersoft and a fantastic broker = he has done a great deal for us recently and we are going again at the moment for finance. Aaron offers great service and is very quick to respond to any questions you may have. Renee & Martin:)

Hi Catherine,

I found my mortgage broker through these forums - Rolf Latham.

Structured Mortgage Broking Services
www.asapfinancial.com.au ---Tel 1800 08 20 80

He mapped out my investment journey and sorted out my loans in a space of a week -amazing! You will be in safe hands if you decide to go with him.

Thanks Renee and Martin. Do you have Aaron Chung's contact details?

Thanks MXia. I'll contact Rolf this coming week.

Catherine

Back