Mortgage broker recommendation in Penrith area.

Looking to purchase a second IP (bought 1st one in October last year and went through our building society who our PPOR loan is through). They are fine but very conservative with lendings and not the most knowledgable information offered.

Can anyone recommend a good mortgage broker who services the Penrith Area who is knowledgable in IP loans and structures.

Either comment or feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

Good Mortgage Broker in Penrith area

Looking to purchase a second IP (bought 1st one in October last year and went through our building society who our PPOR loan is through). They are fine but very conservative with lendings and not the most knowledgable information offered.

Can anyone recommend a good mortgage broker who services the Penrith Area who is knowledgable in IP loans and structures.

Either comment or feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

Hey Robbo,

I'm a total newbie and looking to purchase my first IP. I was going to post this exact question but after doing a search of the forum I noticed that you'd already asked it.

I don't see any replies so I was wondering if you ended up finding a good Mortgage Broker in the Penrith or surrounding area who you would recommend.

A lot of people in the IP game advise you to build a good team of experts around you and that's what I'd like to do as I get more involved in the IP game. It's just a bit hard starting out to know who the good experts are.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Can't recommend anyone specifically in the Penrith area but Terry W and Marty McDonald are in Syd.

Cheers

Jamie

Hey, i just dealt with Helen Chandler. She's really good, paitent and can come see you outside business hours including weekends.

* Sorry just deleted her number. I dont know if I should publicly give it out. I know she wouldnt mind. But I'll pm you

Back when I and was living in Penrith and to buy my first property I used Mick Chardon http://www.chardonabbott.com.au/ via a recommendation from a mentor/mate who was a successful investor.

Mick was great and he even gave me his copies of Jans Somersoft books for free! Which is how I found out about this forum and got into investing. He will come to you after hours the only reason I stopped using him is I moved far from the area.

Back