Mortgage Broker recommendation

Hey Guys,
Need a mortgage broker that can work via phone/fax as im working remote,
First need to discuss whether its possible to first Un X my first 2 ips and if i am able to purchase a 3rd now.

Thanks

Hey new2this,

You'll find most of the brokers here these days have their client base spread across the country (and even expats overseas). :)

Hey new2this - most brokers have clients across the country and are able to work remotely. :)

To uncross, you'll likely need either an external or internal refinance. If theres equity and your serviceability is strong enough, you can pull it out to fund IP3.

Cheers,
Redom

Hi new2this

I think most brokers on SS will fit your requirement.

Uncrossing can be relatively easy or quite painful depending on the current structure and overall LVR.

If there's enough equity available, it's usually easy enough to carry out an equity release whilst uncrossing the two securities at the same time.

Cheers

Jamie

I can recommend Redom. He uncrossed my parents loans last month and released equity for me to buy an IP.

Got the refinances done quicky and covered almost all refinancing costs. I haven't used others, but there's plenty of good ones on the forums.

I'm genuinely interested to know what you mean by this?

Most brokers don't charge directly for their services so we can't really offer a 'Somersoft discount'.

I have to wonder special treatment of anyone in any small business such as these? Good operators know their business is only as good as the satisfaction of their last customer.

pinkboy

I have to wonder special treatment of anyone in any small business such as these? Good operators know their business is only as good as the satisfaction of their last customer.

pinkboy

My thoughts exactly. Everyone gets the best service that can be reasonably provided at the time. A client's value shouldn't be be judged by the size of the transaction as this ignores the potential for repeat business and referrals. Everyone is important.

Agree with Pete, especially in the broking industry.

It's not like we can give you 20% off because 20% of nothing is still nothing. Also being a tightly regulated industry there can't be many points of difference to make you stand out from the next. This is where comprehensive knowledge, good at problem solving and exceptional service really come into play.

As far as I'm concerned (and I'm sure this is the same for a lot of brokers) everyone is treated the same whether you're a $100k loan or $1m loan or may not have the most perfect of credit records - everyone is given the same high level or service because I love what I do and still want to be around in 10 years and word of mouth is the best kind of advertising there is.

Absolutely! If you mention you are a SS member you get a complimentary extra 256 page Fact Finder.

pinkboy

I treat all clients the same irrespective of loan amount or how they've found me.

Some SS clients do require an extra page or two in the fact find due to their portolios :)

Cheers

Jamie

Back