Mortgage Broker who can think outside the square

Hi all,

I am effectively self employed and operate through a contractor management company and get paid 'trust distributions' gross, and pay my own tax. I legally income split through this structure to minimize tax.

We're finding it very difficult to obtain an investment loan due to this structure.

Does anyone know of anyone who may be able to assist think outside the square ?

Thanks,

Hi all,

I am effectively self employed and operate through a contractor management company and get paid 'trust distributions' gross, and pay my own tax. I legally income split through this structure to minimize tax.

We're finding it very difficult to obtain an investment loan due to this structure.

Does anyone know of anyone who may be able to assist think outside the square ?

Thanks,

Pianoman, is this freelance global??? I have applied today for my first IP and am under the same structure as you so fingers crossed! I didnt realise it would be an issue :(

Hiya PM

Quite a common structure

If you capture the person that u are splitting the income with on the application should be hunky ( providing u meet the normalish time frames for "self employed")

ta
rolf

I understand that my issue is that 2006/07 was the first tax return where I did the split. Prior to that I was receiving 100%.

So I would have to wait for 2 years with the split before it was not a problem.

KrisK - its not Freelance, but a similar crew.

Back