Mortgage broker

W

WebBoard

Can anyone recommend a good Mortgage Broker in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Debra

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Debra,

Why Sth Eastern suburbs?
Most Mortgage Brokers will travel to come and see you anyway.
I have a mortgage broker in the North Eastern Suburbs if you are interested who works for Mortgage Choice.
Or if you like you can try our online forum friend "Rolf Latham", who I'm sure would be glad to help you out with any queries.

Regards,
Mannie.

Reply: 2

Rolf has a Melbourne rep whose name is Madine.

Visit

http://www.asapfinancial.com.au

for contact details.

Whilst I have not used Madine I have met her and know that she is an IP investor herself.

Cheers, Simon

Reply: 2.1

Debra,

Just as another thought. There is Frank Shead
who does mortgages all over the country and even overseas has clients. I am Sydney based and does mortgages for me (very quick and efficient an delivers results) and when I suggested to my sparkie (Brisbane based) he contacted him and organised his loan. Nowadays you don't have to see personally the broker and can get the deal, but it is obviously personal preference.

If you are interested his website is
www.ym2t.com.au

Tibor

Reply: 2.1.1

I've just been to see Les Sandy at IMC who is just fantastic.

Offices in Camberwell.

A real wiz with loans and investment stagey.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Regards.

Reply: 3.1

stay away from the Direct Capital Advance they will rip you off good and proper they are associated with the IP mafia Harvard securities

Reply: 3.1.1

I have used Low Cost Financial Solutions who were simply fantastic. I was recommended to them by two friends who used them. They organised everything from the finance to the conveyancing. They didn't charge anything and the owner Ashley has many I.P's.
Phone is 03 9689 7877.

Nexus

Back