Mortgage Broker

Hi

My mortgage broker who works quite a bit with ANZ has assured me finance can be arranged by this Fri at the latest. We met him last Thursday. The deadline for us to get finance approval is next Sat.Is this seemingly possible? Getting very anxious.
 
Hi

My mortgage broker who works quite a bit with ANZ has assured me finance can be arranged by this Fri at the latest. We met him last Thursday. The deadline for us to get finance approval is next Sat.Is this seemingly possible? Getting very anxious.

why don't you ring and email him every 30 minutes just to make sure he is working on it and probably get the agent and your conveyancer to call on the hour as well, don't wait for the timeframe he set you as i am sure if you tell him and the anz it is urgent it will go to the top of the pile
 
Thanks for that. Exactly intending to do what you are advising. Good idea to tell the realestate agent so he can get onto him as well.
 
Question - you met with him but when did you get him a contract, payslips, all the info, signatures.

Once thats to hand, thats when your clock starts (give or take an extra day for them to process it and send it in)

Not sure on your timeframes though, is there still about another week to go as from my reading theres still about 10 days in finance?
 
Thanks. He asked for one last item which I faxed through this morning. Everything else was lodged on 4 June. So hopefully...???
 
why don't you ring and email him every 30 minutes just to make sure he is working on it and probably get the agent and your conveyancer to call on the hour as well, don't wait for the timeframe he set you as i am sure if you tell him and the anz it is urgent it will go to the top of the pile

Is this tongue in cheek?

Why not tell him it is important and then leave him alone to do his business.
 
Dont count on it............

ANZ are very variable at the moment because much of their work is being done offshore by cyborgs that have no fuzzy logic...............

We had a delay on one deal by almost 7 days because the offshore processing team could not work out how to do a title seacrh off the sp and lot number ..........

So they asked for council rates notices of the clients existing properties :) which had no relevance to the purchase


On another deal they recoded the data in such a way from the electronic app that the deal would never pass, and it took 3 credit hits to sort it out .


ta
rolf
 
Top