Mortgage insurers want more assurance of income.

Hey guys,

Long story short, ive had to request another week extension for finance approval on a contract ive signed.

Because at the last minute after the bank has done a valuation, the insurers have come back asking for more assurance that my current work contract is to be extended and/or i need to prove that ill still be in work over the next few months.

My question is this, do lending insurers verify any of my mortgage application documentation? ie do they actually contact employers to verify working details....

As im running out of time to get a letter from employer that states my current working arrangements have been extended x amount of months more.

Cheers

Ant.

Hey guys,

Long story short, ive had to request another week extension for finance approval on a contract ive signed.

Because at the last minute after the bank has done a valuation, the insurers have come back asking for more assurance that my current work contract is to be extended and/or i need to prove that ill still be in work over the next few months.

My question is this, do lending insurers verify any of my mortgage application documentation? ie do they actually contact employers to verify working details....

As im running out of time to get a letter from employer that states my current working arrangements have been extended x amount of months more.

Cheers

Ant.
You mean you want to lie?

Ant not aware of any lender or indeed any mortgage insurer who will not want to check what is on the application is correct.

What has your Broker said about this or are you dealing direct ?