mortgage managers

W

WebBoard

Hi everyone,

this is my first post, so I'm still a newbie.

Just wondering if anyone has heard of mortgage managers and if so if its positive.

They are relatively new on the market (bigger in the US). Different to mortgage brokers who just do introductions, they actually manage the whole way through the loan(so essentially you are borrowing money off them??).

Any advice on them would be appreciated, such as any risk associated with getting a loan through them.

Thanks
HN

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

I actually use three different mortgage managers and one of which, even give you a credit/ cash card (Never Pay Interest on this card,) plus a cheque book. A great concept.

Frank Shead

Reply: 1.1

I am intrigued by companies that offer themselves as MORTGAGE MANAGERS and do not represent any banks . Banks also have a similar facility i e.free credit card a Line of Credit facility normally 30 - 55days free interest and your income goes straight into your mortgage? reducing the mortgage faster.

Bob

Reply: 2

Hi HN

Most mortgage managers have a smallish variety of product to sell.

A broker you will find has a larger variety of products represented inlcuding some of the mortgage managers.

In most instances for high volume lends these types of products can and will be matched or considerably beaten by banks, simply because the banks have had to fight back.

The reality is that you can now get sub 5.75 LOCs on a lend of more than 250 k from a number of banks - beware some of the conditions and fees and charges pls.

Ta

Rolf

Rolf

Back