Most important news of the day/year! MUST READ

It wasn't her. Either a lookalike who will dress as a decoy at the honeymoon to foil assassins or merely a doppleganger looking to kill her and replace her.

durrrr - gee - maybe she liked it, and the style suited her and the old one had been either worn to death or damaged.

sheesh ... imagine how bad the coverage is in the UK

Can we please have a Royal Family Wedding-free zone please?

For god's sake. :mad:

Look, they are a nice couple and all that, but....

YAWN

Look OUT!!!

It is the second day in a row Middleton has been seen shopping — she spent $344 buying dresses in Warehouse and even more on clothes at Banana Republic yesterday.

British media have speculated that she has been stocking up on clothes for her honeymoon.

Surely the most boooooring job in the world!

As if two days in a row shopping is newsworthy for any woman, anyway! :rolleyes:

Now if it said "Tradie seen shopping two days in a row!", well!! :eek:

I want the top she's wearing in the photo. You know how hard it is to find a real wrap/crossover top not a faux one?

I'm always getting the boobs out and I tend to rate all clothing based on boob accessibility :D

What was the topic again?

I want the top she's wearing in the photo. You know how hard it is to find a real wrap/crossover top not a faux one?

I'm always getting the boobs out and I tend to rate all clothing based on boob accessibility :D

What was the topic again?

I would not hesitate to rate clothing on "boob accessibility", but I think I'd get in trouble.

had she been seen sneaking out of "sex shop" it might be of interest.

But of that age and of that breeding it sounds implausible.

Just heard that The Chaser are doing commentary to the royal wedding. This is the first thing I've heard that has made me have any interest whatsoever in watching it.

But in times of hardship as in the UK today there's nothing more culturally comforting than returning to a fairtytale past of gilded carriages, magnificent military uniforms and tiaras, gowns and slippers. It'll do very nicely indeed, thank you, for protecting the Establishment's interests.

Back