Most popular thread

I was looking through the old threads for some interesting tidbits and I noticed that the Somerset Pub Crawl thread was by far the most popular. Now what does that mean...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Umm, I'll mull the question over a beer and get back to you.

Cheers
Robert

The Sydney "Freestylers" Group Leader.

Reply: 1.1.1.1

Well it's been 6 beers down the track now, so yep, it's a bit of a mulled brain.

Hicup.

Cheers
Robert

The Sydney "Freestylers" Group Leader.

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1

Because we like to have fun! in relation to all the 'serious' posts, the 'fun' posts are very small. Work hard , play hard! and you get to play hard with likeminded people? to cool!!

1. Normal pub crawl, get drunk be an annoyance to publicans, harass other patrons, stagger about, throw up, go home with some stranger.

2. somersoft/freestyler pub crawl, get drunk, discuss property, mull over methods of making money, admire architecture of pubs, drink more, discuss what publicans might be paying in rent, drink more, come up with some fantastic idea that will make no sense tommorow, drink, tell war stories of the property field, drink, tell everyone what they are doing wrong in property,( with asic disclaimers in place of course ), ask everyone to fix your problems with property, drink more, and then get the designated drivers to take you home, safe in the knowledge that you have probably not spent your last 20 bucks on grog, you probably allowed for the pub crawl in your budget, and that you didnt drink THAT much anyway, because your viewing a property for sale in the morning, and you would like to be able to face the sun.

TW
~Too bad the only people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and cutting hair~

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Steven

On a more serious note there was a popular post on 22/8/01 on the highly important topic of what to do if your IP is haunted.

Although it didn't reach the levels of the pub crawl , it came close.

See Change

it's better to be guided by your dreams than your fears

Back