Moving to brisbane

OH THERE WE GO!!!!! the gloves are off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

i have but two words for you southsiders...

inala and woodridge:p

True UC but we have ....ssshhhhh now....Zillmere and Deception Bay....:eek:

Geez, all I made is one simple statement based on honest perception and my observation over many years and now it's an uproar....:D

As for having 2 heads.....told you we were more intelligent :p

Kev
www.gogecko.com.au

yeah but we're fixing Zillmere and d/bay we can disown as redcliffes problem :D

they're stuck with inala:rolleyes:

and there goes another hijacked thread.... sorry initial...but we are passionate about the moat up the middle here in brissy to keep the southsiders over there...

I'd go Southside, especially Bayside any day of the week over Northside.

Lived on the southside ever since I was old enough to move away from Deadcliffe, where I was born.

All the rellie's are still on the other side of the creek, so have to go back and see the jugblowers occasionally :)

BB

If you're keen to move south of Brisbane I'd suggest Mount Gravatt. It's up and coming and you can buy decent homes there on large block of land for around $500k. Only about 10kms from the city.

Rachel

-

Thanks for the replies people. It made me think what areas are good to settle in.
I only know one.

Reason I am looking at south of Brisbane coz just went there for a holiday at my wife's friend house - Springfield lakes - and I liked the area.
We liked it so much we are thinking of moving over there. Plan is to first purchase one now and then rent it out.
We are looking for a 4 bd new house close to schools, shopping, transport.
Any other area good areas with new development in Brisbane?
Price range $350k-$360k (still have to confirm finance).

At the moment applying for finance and after that go see a buyers agent...
Will keep you posted. Thanks again.

Back