Mum bought a house

Not sure if this is the correct location, so if not Mods can you move thanks.

I just arrived in Shepparton Vic for a 2-3 week holiday and to see mum. Mum moved from a retirement village after buying a home a few weeks ago at the ripe age of 88. Good on her I say :).

One has to understand my mum, mum has strange logic, did not get a building inspection because as she said my son is a builder, of course I live in QLD and never get to look at the place :confused: gotta chuckle and the wifes look was priceless.

While the place has no big issue there are some maintenance works that do need attending to, hopefully before . So what I am after is some contacts in the Shepparton area for the following trades.

Cabinet maker, Plumber, roof tiler, Patio (like stratco) looking for a prefab patio.

It seems I also have great timing I said to my uncle Tuesday afternoon (90% of my relies live in this area) I would make this place rock, of course that evening earthquake 5.3. Of course revenge is a bitc$ and -3 the next day :cool:.

MORE urgently from a QLDER a contact for getting FIREWOOD :D just for the wife of course :rolleyes:.

If anyone is in the area and interested in a meeting I'm sure we can organise something even if via "meeting place" on this site.

Thanks in advance.

Brian

Back