My Aqua Blue Ugly Duckling - #4

Nice work! Inspiring!

Did you spot this one yourself or did it come via the right property groups regular email list of opportunities, or some other source?

Nice work! Inspiring!

Did you spot this one yourself or did it come via the right property groups regular email list of opportunities, or some other source?

Hi ije,

Thanks for the kind words!

This deal was sourced by Right Property Group. It wasn't on their email list of opportunities - it came up very quickly and we signed a contract within 2 hours. I've found that for interstate purchases a BA has been effective for me as it has allowed me to focus on maximising my PAYG income and continue focusing on building my career. That, coupled with the fact I've been travelling a lot overseas this year for work has limited my ability to stay on top of the market and network with agents regularly.

Hope this helps.

N.

Great purchase and a strong yield, you have definitely got a good eye for a bargain, if you gave up your day job you could have a career as a buyer's agent. Keep up the purchases and the posts, they are good reading.

Hi hugh72,

Thanks for the kind words. I didn't source this one myself - a BA helped me, so can't take any credit for that (only having a solid strategy and being able to be disciplined with my savings to turn deposits around quickly).

As much as I love property, I'm concerned about mixing passions with work. At this stage I'd rather keep it separate.

Hope this helps.

N.

nice purchase! whats the prediction for CG on this one?

Thanks for the kind words. As I mentioned in the initial post, I think the area will experience steady short to medium term growth as Logan LGA becomes too hot and owner occupiers get priced out of that market. Also - where else in Australia can you buy a 3 bedroom house 25km outside of a CBD that has 7%+ yields that is cash flow positive? So investors naturally will pick up on this and will perpetuate the market as well.

Hope this helps.

N.

Thanks for the kind words. I didn't source this one myself - a BA helped me, so can't take any credit for that (only having a solid strategy and being able to be disciplined with my savings to turn deposits around quickly).

Good for acknowledging that Nixba. I know people who are now BA's and their entire portfolios were built by a BA :p

Congratulations & well done Nixba..

Thanks for sharing the details with us.

Wishing you great success!

Thanks for the kind words and all your help Rixter. You've been a great sounding board and I really appreciate your ongoing assistance and support.

Just to give everyone an update - this property has now settled and a tenant is moving in tomorrow at $310pw.

Stay tuned for #5 by the end of October.

Kind regards,
N

Nixba,
How are you? I just bought in Gailes also. What are your thoughts on the suburb? I think it has a bit of potential in the future. I'm thinking the location is pretty good.
By the way,I'm buying across the road from you. Saw your pictures. Good purchase.

hi mate , drove past this place on saturday ,congratulations looks great for around 200 , im thinking about buying around there too , hows the rental market ? any trouble getting someone in ? .... I was looking at camira too have you looked into that area , prices are a little higher but it doesnt seem to attract investors

Back