My "Armchair Development" Experience

Latest 33 Windsor St Update:

Received an email with more good news from one of the EOS Directors the other day ...

At the City of Vincent's Council Meeting, Windsor Street DA was approved.

DA within 4 weeks of settlement! :D

Received an email with more good news from one of the EOS Directors the other day ...

At the City of Vincent's Council Meeting, Windsor Street DA was approved.

DA within 4 weeks of settlement! :D

That is good news. With the Perth market rising perhaps you may end up with an additional 10% profit, happy days:)

Hey Crido and All

I have just started reading through this forum and recently came across EOS. I am very interested to follow your experience with them as I am looking to start my property portfolio in this way, it makes a lot of sense.

I won't be ready for about a year, as we are currently building our primary home, then on to investments once that is completed.

Looking forward to hearing more.

Anything further with this Crido? I must admit i find the concept interesting for the time poor investor - wish they had more data on finished projects outcomes though.

Anything further with this Crido? I must admit i find the concept interesting for the time poor investor - wish they had more data on finished projects outcomes though.

Hi FL
Because there are no completed projects yet, relatively new company, maybe 18 months, not sure?

What you could do is find out when the first project will be completed and then review the outcome on completion figures etc. Hopefully not too far off completion.

If you are prepared to look outside WA there are other options, OC1 develops in Melb, check out his posts on Epping.

MTR

Hi FL,

All going well so far with our EOS Windsor St investment ... and EOS have their latest property investment up and running!

Not on their website yet, but I'm sure if you emailed them, they'd send through the details ... the figures look every bit as good as Windsor too!

Cheers,
Crido

EOS have their next webinar update scheduled for next Monday night, so I will come back with more info then.

The way EOS are keeping the investors informed and up-to-date is great!

Still got our fingers firmly crossed for a smooth run to the finish line!

Cheers,
Crido

EOS have their next webinar update scheduled for next Monday night, so I will come back with more info then.

The way EOS are keeping the investors informed and up-to-date is great!

Still got our fingers firmly crossed for a smooth run to the finish line!

Cheers,
Crido

Look forward to your updates.

Thanks
MTR

June Webinar Update

Hi all,

A brief webinar was run the other night.

The main thing to come from it is that we are now running 7 months behind schedule!!! :(

The new settlement date is Feb 7, 2015.

I'm sure there was more in the webinar than that, but I had trouble getting my jaw off the ground for the rest of the webinar after that was revealed!

A reason couldn't be given during the webinar and so there have been many emails to and from the guys at EOS and Bird since, and we're still a little unsure about where at least 2 of the 7 months have gone?

They have assured us that they are working to "recover lost time and to try to bring the completion date back closer to where we initially estimated", so that is a positive!

That's all for now,
Crido

Look forward to finding out why they are 7 months over.

In effect that will be 7 months interest you have to pay on your deposit, not sure what your deposit was, probably not a huge amount of interest.

Look forward to finding out why they are 7 months over.

In effect that will be 7 months interest you have to pay on your deposit, not sure what your deposit was, probably not a huge amount of interest.

Or the fact that you will get your profit and/or rental income 7 months late. Still, the whole building process rarely goes according to plan.

Oscar

Back