My budget is around 450K to 550k and looking for CG areas or Brisbane 10 to 15km radi

Hi Guys,
My budget is around 450K to 550k and looking for CG areas or Brisbane 10 to 15km radius to invest in QLD. So what are the suburbs I should buy?

Closer to CBD / Chermside / Chermside West/ Mcdowell / Everton hill or other area please recommend
CG / Robina or Upper Coomera or other area please recommend
Capital growth is important.
Flood free suburb
Less than 15 years old house

Thanks in advance
Vj

Hello VJ,

You may find people are reluctant to reply as your first post is pretty much asking everyone else to do all your due diligence for you. Which is the annoying part of finding a property imo. The shopping part is fine :)

Check out his thread as it has some suggestions and is a similar themed thread

http://somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107989

You can check flood risk here

http://www.brisbane.qld.gov.au/comm...disasters/flooding/understand-your-flood-risk

Keep in mind that flooding and storm damage is a complex event so no mapping will be perfect but the logic of staying away from low lying areas etc can't be ignored.

Finally no one has a crystal ball for CG. Low supply and High demand SHOULD drive prices up however so look in areas where the local people want to live.

I'm not from Brisbane so what would I know anyway

Good luck with the hunt and let us know when you have some more info

Hi Guys,
My budget is around 450K to 550k and looking for CG areas or Brisbane 10 to 15km radius to invest in QLD. So what are the suburbs I should buy?

Closer to CBD / Chermside / Chermside West/ Mcdowell or other area please recommend
CG / Robina or Upper Coomera or other area please recommend

This is my first online request, if anything is wrong please accept my apologies

Thanks in advance
vjv from sydney

Please search brisbane or north brisbane threads.

I have made at least 3 comments over the past few months on my opinion of the northern subs (i bought two)

Back