My cheapest purchase EVER! $2000, total purchase price for a residential block.

HAHAHAHA,

The last one is basically the agents driving past.

The property wasnt listed for sale. The site was cleared. And as far as vendor saw it i took a liability off them.

I dont know how insurance works as i have never done a claim but it would have been paid out in my understanding.

gee mate what an awesome buy

your an inspiration to me mate, you always have interesting stories and good purchases

Thanks Josh,

I got another 10 or so to throw up on here but just havent got the time, I will start uploading to my site soon and post links..

:D 8 blocks, subdivided up, kerbed and ready to build, close to school, sporting /entertainment facility, tennis courts/golf course, down from hospital, medical/ancillary health rooms, not far from shopping precinct, etc....good, clean, flat, clear blocks...

.....:)

$500

Right place, right time...

I looked there too....but

Attachments

• image_thumb12.png
    image_thumb12.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 73
Is that a deal you've done OO.?

gee tell us more O_O

i am intrigued

It is a deal I made TC. Signed sealed and delivered, I now have ownership of titles...outright!

Basically it is as Nathan's threads/deals have suggested. They are out there, maybe not for everyone, and that is okay too...

I probably have a very intense knowledge of people/things going down in a few selected regional areas (within Victoria), which can be an advantage.

I picked us up a power of cheap land to do on going constructions with over the next few years. Possibly units and houses. One (construction), is almost completed now..

The 8 blocks were just something that a guy wanted to get rid of, he didn't perceive it as of use, he was sick of paying rates on it, I made a couple of offers. He accepted the second offer. I had just come back from an auction of similar land which went for high teens, 18k I think...I never madea bid, (had called in to pick up my mum and stepdad -took along for the ride and entertainment), and coming home to drop them off, noticed the newly erected for sale on the blocks...they are around the over 800sqm size, so I guess that is ? $62 a block??

The place is (and has had historically) strong economic resilience diverse/progressive business(es), it has a long time shortage of rental properties, (premium rental prices), and houses to buy just as PPOR. The property that is there has doubled the last 7 to 10 years.

The blocks have been selling (IF) they come onto the market for 15 to 20k plus, but been out of town centre area, not as well located as these.

I literally was in the right place at right time..BUT I seem to do that a fair bit. They are not my only good buying (FOR ME), my mortgage broker suggested I buy over an 8% return, but "buy well" ....I have tried to do that and it means my buying well follows I get to keep shopping and building and accumulating to build a bigger bank of equity/assets to then get and play with other income producing assets. In the meantime they give us good returns, I cannot get over the simplicity of this game.

It's all fun.

Back