My Duplex Development near "parramatta"

i dont want to get involved in this but i do vaguely recall leo recently replying twice to a thread and signing off one post as sam.

i remember being a bit confused at the time so you guys could be on to something.

i assume the mods would know or be able to check IP addresses

ultimately people are entitled to their privacy but giving advice in one sector while seeking that same advice under a different username is dangerous, especially if people take that advice seriously

if leo hasnt done it then he does deserve an apology though

There was one thing I found strange in his Interview,

This one time I had bought an IP in Quakers Hill. It was an older style, 3 bedroom house that needed a desperate renovation. After renovating it and renting it out,
I remember writing my own ?report? which I was going to give the valuer when they had come round to value the property to let them know what I thought its new worth would be.

My plan was to get a revaluation and extract the created equity to reinvest, something that most investors do these days.

I remember writing at the end of that report that I thought the new value would be around 220k.

Valuation came back at 265k!! I couldn?t believe it.

I went back to look at the report I had written, and lo and behold I had indeed written 265k instead of 220k that I was intending to write

Cutting a long story short, I had been diagnosed with mild dyslexia soon after hence getting the numbers wrong! I don?t know for certain if it influenced their decision but I certainly wasn?t complaining about it!
In my more than 50 year experience with Dyslexia I have never come across what he says here.

Dyslexians may have the numbers or letters "Jumbled" but it doesn't alter or substitute letters or numbers.

E.g. 265k might be k562 or 562k for example but it is not substituted/changed to other numbers.

I think Leo is referring to clairvoyancy here, not Dyslexia.

jesus christ Leot is just a handle!!!

There are respected ppl on here who KNOW my birth name and last name BEFORE ALL THIS happened.

I dont want to mention ppl but some knew me personally better before this and KNEW my name !

But all the posting is fasle! and all the swearing at OCT and mflying is False!!!

its not me !!

Guys I can't sleep without finding out if LeoT = Sesster = Sam... :p, so help me out here...

...so I searched all Sesster post..

There is evidence that Sesster used "Cheers, sam" in his post
http://somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80006&highlight=sesster

and so did LeoT
http://somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1260660#post1260660

I dont know why, perhaps LeoT can explain..?

Further evidence.. or coincidence?
LeoT said in his Interview that he has a IP in Quakers Hill,
http://somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104173

Sesster also has a IP in Quakers Hill
http://somersoft.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1084659&postcount=4

The Sesster and LeoT post have similar style that they encourage people to read books and lots of books. The grammar and language used by both poster are similar.

According to this Post, Sesster/Sam admitted having 1 IP in 2011.
http://somersoft.com/forums/showpost.php?p=804380&postcount=1

I think Mod should get involved in finding out/confirm if LeoT = Sesster = Sam...

Often newbies like myself read and reread some of the interviews and if it's disillusional , then it's no different to API Magazine :D

Retire rich,

I strongly suspect that sesser is an ex mentoring student of mine who i befrended awhile ago. came over to my place many many times. when on development site hunting with me etc. after seeing everything and made my own inquires i think that person was obsessed or imitating my life or similar. I think even giving out MY material to others and saying its him and also was trying to take credit for MY media articles!

When i used to mentor i had a particular style of speaking, persona,personality. I would always say to my students 'p.s...blah blah blah 'and the like. My style has been copied!

Then yesterday i think it has become extremely obvious that he or someone is messing with me. When they posted all the swearing at Oc1 and Mflying...trying to make out that now i am bitter or angry or whatever and to a point it was working.. even DT (dave) said "cut it out leo"..but it WAS NOT ME!' All the fake accounts that there person created was NOT me.

and with regards to 'sam'....mate arent i entitled to my own privacy?? i have said many times 'Sam' is no secret. few ppl on here already knew my name etc which was private! So shame on the person who posted my bith name and surname. All you have done is invade my privacy. I have contributed so much to this forum in a short period of time, it is truely amazing how i am treated like this.

Leo

Leo

This thread has made my day.

Mystery, intrigue, amateur Sherlock Homes's, ID theft, incredible co-incidences, time machine inspired copying of things before they happened, claim and counter claim, mysterious mentoring programs, massive spam abuse campaign.

I'll just get some Popcorn off Micheal Jackson and be back in a minute, long may it continue!

This thread has made my day.

Mystery, intrigue, amateur Sherlock Homes's, ID theft, incredible co-incidences, time machine inspired copying of things before they happened, claim and counter claim, mysterious mentoring programs, massive spam abuse campaign.

I'll just get some Popcorn off Micheal Jackson and be back in a minute, long may it continue!

Second that, I have been refreshing this page every 2 hours since yesterday and checked this page twice since 6am this morning.

It's like reading a novel that writes itself every couple of hours.

jesus christ Leot is just a handle!!!

There are respected ppl on here who KNOW my birth name and last name BEFORE ALL THIS happened.

I dont want to mention ppl but some knew me personally better before this and KNEW my name !

But all the posting is fasle! and all the swearing at OCT and mflying is False!!!

its not me !!

If there are respected people on here who know your birth name and last name and can vouch for who you are.... why haven't they said anything as yet?

Surely you can PM them and ask them to do so.

From what I have seen of these forums, if anyone is misrepresented, others will quickly step in give clarity.

It's hard to follow what is going on here with all the post editing but in a nutshell is the allegation that LeoT is nothing more than a modern day Walter Mitty?

Dear All,

I recently joined the forum and found everyone here were very helpful and supportive.

As you can see from my initial questions on this threads, many questions i have asked for about duplex development he replied clearly for each of my questions asked.

I dont know LeoT but i found he has been very helpful to me. I dont care so much his underlining motive (if any) or reason as long as he is helpful to everyone here and iam very grateful.

May i ask that we all focus on helping each other than be suspicious of their identity?

I really enjoy reading this thread and hope to see the end result of this duplex development.

I was a bit hesitated to put in my view but i found that LeoT was being helpful with my questions from him and i should at least stand up to what i believe.

hope Leo could continue this thread.

If there are respected people on here who know your birth name and last name and can vouch for who you are.... why haven't they said anything as yet?

Surely you can PM them and ask them to do so.

From what I have seen of these forums, if anyone is misrepresented, others will quickly step in give clarity.

I have known for months that LeoT was an alias and it was freely shared to me by LeoT/Sam and that he wished to be LeoT on the forums for his own privacy. Many of us do it.
I have conversed with Sam at length however I can't prove that Sam is just Sam and not Sesstor that is a job for the admins.

This is bizarre behaviour ... caught with their pants down:rolleyes:
MTR

Yes. What was ever the point?

coastal: I dont get it.

Leot sounded legit

Are you kidding me? This guy was see-through from day 1. I was so surprised that so many people told him how wonderful he was when he clearly wasn't doing anything. Remember those plans that were so shonky?
He continually went on about books and getting an education and mindset and lying to old ladies to rip them off. :confused: Anyone can do that stuff. He gave lots of advice but didn't say anything he'd actually done.
Post a few new age youtube clips and everyone loves you! :rolleyes:
Of course continual work on yourself and staying positive is a recipe for success but if you ask me, this guy just wanted accolades - based on a fantasy.

Yes. What was ever the point?

Are you kidding me? This guy was see-through from day 1. I was so surprised that so many people told him how wonderful he was when he clearly wasn't doing anything. Remember those plans that were so shonky?
He continually went on about books and getting an education and mindset and lying to old ladies to rip them off. :confused: Anyone can do that stuff. He gave lots of advice but didn't say anything he'd actually done.
Post a few new age youtube clips and everyone loves you! :rolleyes:
Of course continual work on yourself and staying positive is a recipe for success but if you ask me, this guy just wanted accolades - based on a fantasy.

^ This

The issue wasn't the name. My real name isn't oc1 either.

....and anyone paying for his mentoring program should be cutting their losses.

I have seen enough evidence not posted on SS to know this person is playing games at your expense.

I think best mods close the thread and investigate this further.

Last edited:
LeoT, let's assume your mentoring student used sesster handle!

I met a young guy with his to be wife and to be in laws at my development in sydney who contacted me thru sesster handle.

Was that you Sam or your ex student??

Did you or your ex student contacted me/my buiding designer/ my Strom water engineer?

Okay let's park that questions aside! (I have many other questions but let's leave that for another day)

You said in your interview you live off development deals and basically income from property related deals..

Those who know you by first and last name, also knows that you have high paying medical professional job. And some where along u said your wife is chartered accountant.

:confused::confused:

Congratulations for being the one of the first to finally say something about all this mflying. You're clearly a person who genuinely wants to help other people.

See how it looks, young people? It's not about attention seeking. It's not about protecting someone who is giving inexperienced, unqualified and possibly harmful advice about your plans.

If you read the whole thread, there were warning signs from belvoir and Truly Exotic and others who tried to talk sense to this guy.

As far as personal work goes, it's about un-doing, not adding more crap onto your identity.

If you want to get somewhere, you've got to look for the real thing, callouses and all.

Last edited:
Back