My Duplex Development near "parramatta"

Well this is interesting....

Can anyone provide a summary of the whole Leot/sesster/sam thing?

Does Leot offer mentoring and uses sesster and sam as a sock puppet to give praise to Leot?

Well this is interesting....

Can anyone provide a summary of the whole Leot/sesster/sam thing?

Does Leot offer mentoring and uses sesster and sam as a sock puppet to give praise to Leot?

Let me be clear about what has NOT happened here.

There is no evidence of sock-puppetry (using multiple accounts to provide praise or ask Dorothy Dixers) by LeoT.

There are multiple accounts which have shared IP addresses in the past (Sesster etc), which may or may not have been created by LeoT - but there is NO crossover between any of them - they were NOT used to post at the same time.

For the record, sock-puppetry is strictly forbidden on Somersoft and if you are found to be doing this, you face having all of your accounts banned permanently.

This has not happened here.

Either way, this is not really the issue anyway.

Well, the issue is the LeoT of this thread does not seem the LeoT who gave that interview. Either there are two persons using the LeoT username or that interview is a fiction! If it is fiction, it is really misleading and not even a good one as the first answer was a modified version of rich dad poor dad.

Last edited:
Well, the issue is the LeoT of this thread does not seem the LeoT who gave that interview. Either there are two persons using the LeoT username or that interview is a fiction!

Of course that's the issue. It's all a lie, bu^*#hit. Call it what you want. He now constantly defends himself by saying he isn't sesster. I haven't seen him try and defend his development ventures. Obvious why.

Reactions: MTR
Of course that's the issue. It's all a lie, bu^*#hit. Call it what you want. He now constantly defends himself by saying he isn't sesster. I haven't seen him try and defend his development ventures. Obvious why.

Oscar, slightly off topic. In that interview it was claimed that he has done 20 townhouse development or something. After doing such a big scale project, will someone go back to doing a duplex?

Oscar, slightly off topic. In that interview it was claimed that he has done 20 townhouse development or something. After doing such a big scale project, will someone go back to doing a duplex?

Hey Singo. Logic says if one completes a development of that size successfully you would replicate the process. It gets easier the more you do it just like anything else.

I just read his answer to Q1 in the interview :rolleyes:

Castles in the air.
(Even RDPD is a bit hard to swallow.)

Of course, RDPD was a fiction too. There were no such rich dad. I reckon Robert made lots of money by selling that story. His story contains basic financial education and mindset stuff. One can see the pattern here as well.

Weird because one of the things I remember Kiyosaki writing was that duplexes are not a winning strategy. This was reinforced in the RatRace board-game.
I've always wondered whether that is really true. :confused:

Last edited:

The only thing I know about the 20 unit project was that it was a joint venture - he may have had a small part or a big part, been hands on or hands off.

In a general sense you can go back to smaller projects all the time. If you find a good site and it makes sense from a feasibility sense then why not. You can also move from building 4 cheapies to doing 2 blue chippers.

Personally I have no desire to do a 20 unit project. Anything that large is just too risky - one small miscalculation and you're toast. I'd rather spread my risk around with smaller projects.

Personally I have no desire to do a 20 unit project. Anything that large is just too risky - one small miscalculation and you're toast. I'd rather spread my risk around with smaller projects.

Thats a discussion I have woth many peops wanting to "step up"

With often slim margins we need to be very careful it doesnt come a "slip off"

ta
rolf

If this guy is a fake, maybe it's worth the mods removing his interview threads. Just seems like a real con.

Why?

No matter if he is Goldilocks instead of the Three Bears I think they are still of use.

People have gotten a lot out of his mindset topics and people have found his Paramatta duplex informative.

Leo/Sam has never advertised for mentoring students on here, all he has done is share his knowledge.

I actually don't care who/what/how people choose to take my posts. I'm not taking sides on this as there is no side or right answer. You take what you want from what people freely post on Somersoft. You choose to use it or not. None of the posts, from what I have read, contain dangerous or malicious information.

I don't think there is any further value in allowing this discussion to continue. Closing it now - let's move on.

Back