My final speaking event of 2011. - Facilitated by one of Australia's largest brands.

I have joined forces with this speaking event facilitated by one of Australia's largest banks – Westpac.

Over the last 12 months Westpac has supported my investing goals, lending, and investment philosophies which is 50% of the battle when building a property portfolio is the financing of it. Without support from a funding perspective then it makes it difficult to continue purchasing right?

Westpac has been so kind to facilitate an invite only function for me to discuss my personal investment strategies with a how-to style presentation to show you how to build the ultimate property portfolio with the right strategies to obtain maximum equity and cash flow in any market place. I will be covering: planing and developing an investment plan, financing, purchasing, renovations, and how to grow a portfolio of properties in the shortest amount of time. Which anyone can apply, even an 18 year old kid can build after failing high school.

Seeing it is the almost the end of 2011 we will also be looking at goal setting and planning of how you too could expand and grow your portfolio in 2012 and look at what strategies work the best and what property myths can be busted.

If you would like to know more about what I do, how I do it, or just want to network with other property investors then you are more then welcome to come.

I have limited spots available due to the capacity of the venue so I will unfortunately only be able to reserve a certain amount of seating and thought I would extend this to 10 somersoft members - You MUST register via email to confirm numbers of attendance for the night.

When is it?
Thursday 17th November 2011

Where is it?
Norwest (Baulkam Hills) NSW. Venue to be confirmed on email so numbers can be controlled. (no gate crashes, jokes.)

Time?
6pm

Cost?
FREE

This is a highly unique event and it is important to register your details for this as places are limited. The event is Free as it is being facilitated by Westpac. If you missed my last low key presentation and are interested in knowing how to structure and grow a substantial property portfolio then this event is a must.

Hope to see you there!

Nath.

Nathan. Is security planned for the evening ? With recent events I'd be more concerned about some nutter going postal at the event.

Hey Nath, is the meeting going to be taped? I'd love to come, but am working on Thursday evenings (except when it it raining). So.....unless you can make it rain on demand, then I'm out.

I should be attending, so looking forward to seeing you guys there!

Will write a small summary of what happens afterward.

Back