My First Reno! Photos, Feedback Please!

thanks everyone, appreciate the feedback, the next time id do things quite differently, but at least ill have a new set of tools bought during this project. in fact, I actually went to a few open for inspections during the final day to see if any other ones were out there!

I just recalled, while I was crawling around in the roof cavity, I found one of these, and wet myself for a little while, until I did some research on google

200420122610.jpg

Thanks for sharing! I would have gone way more budget than what you did on it i.e. what was suggested before by others by keeping kitchen + new bench and retro bathroom - but it is lovely seeing the before and afters. Glad you painted the woodwork and didnt use terracotta bark - more natural looking mulch or bark or stones/gravel look alot getter!

Wow! Fantastic job, it's come up really well. How did you go with the kitchen? Is it Ikea or Bunnings? It looks great! Assume you only replaced the cabinetry and not the appliances?

Can't wait to see what you do next!

I see that you have gone for the $749 Bunnings kitchen - be interested to know how it goes, the ones I have seen on display looked like they have a half life of 3 months of tenancy.

Back