My Most Useful iPhone Apps For Real Estate

I have stumbled onto an App for my desire that I have been testing for a couple of weeks.

Its called Mr Number-Call Block
It stops all those private numbers in their tracks,
It gives options to send to voice-mail or kick off completely.
You can also block any number you wish,
I just love this,all those people trying to sell me ****,:D

Hi,

There is 1 from State Revenue Office (SRO) and for stamp duty calculator its tapMortage, that allows you to calculate stamp duty, transfer fees, etc

I have PropertyCalc and myTaxStates.

I also have the games Build-a-lot, TYCOON, HotelMogul,etc. and yes, Angry Birds.

But I haven't been using my iPhone that much since I got the iPad and mostly on the Internet and Uni website.

1) Apps for all my banks for moving funds quickly
2) CBA property guide
3) Domain
4) RE.com.au
5) St George Housefinder (similar to #2)

...and can't forget mobile email!

The RP Pro app is awesome for property investors with the only snag being you need an RP Data membership to use it.

But for those serious investors who do have membership or at least access, its very very handy. Ownership data, last sales price, comparables and auto vals which is the same as the AVM's from the main system.

Hi,

There is 1 from State Revenue Office (SRO) and for stamp duty calculator its tapMortage, that allows you to calculate stamp duty, transfer fees, etc

tapMortgage is a great app. I use it all the time with clients, dont have to pull out the laptop. Works out repayments as well.

Realestate.com does now have an app too

Side ones:
  1. Free Mouse which we use with presentations/computer control wirelessly
  2. Lasoo for shopping for specific things
  3. Emjoi for those stupid smily face/hand/beer mug icons
  4. Foxtel to record something when you're out on the road - anywhere in the world

Time Killers:
  5. Motocross Mayhem-when you download it and the guy dies you'll see why
  6. Paper Glider
  7. And if you like WWF, try We doodle.

Twitter: IMO best twitter app is Echofon

I am using my Property on the iPhone at the moment. I am finding it alot easier than spreadsheets to workout cashflow, tax etc for Australian properties. It works well, but it still has a few bugs.

Back