My property forecasts

Please This year I have been concentrating or studying one area at a time rather than a lot.
Same with shares , I heard some study banking or health etc .

These areas and why

[B]Lake Haven- [/B]Northern part of the NSW Central CoAst, hasn't had much growth in pricing last few years but is also cheaper than other parts and is now having shopping centres built etc. about 1 and a bit from SYdney .more families moving up here will increase prices !!!
Close to Airport, shopping centres and 5 minute drive to freeway to Sydney.about 1 hour 15 minutes away
Saw a 4 bedroom house advertised for $440/450,000

LAKE MUNMORAH again in the Northern part of the Central Coast.. Will go up with the development

and the Asian immigration to this area very soon. Along with the extra opening of Rail Services and cinema and McDonald's.90 minutes to Sydney City average price 300k and slowly rising.
Small bridge and theme park rumoured to be built at end of a road over the Lake .
There is Asian theme park definitely to be built nearby at Warnervale
Airport only 10 minutes away

PENRITH --In Sydney's West... This area apparently is going through a huge development and money is being thrown at it.
No sure about apartments though? Maybe be better to buy houses close to the Penrith cBD , this area will be the next high rise CBD for sure ! Bigger everything being built.

Logan---Brisbane... Everyone seems to be investing in this area... I'm sure prices are going to go up ! ???

Last edited:
A couple of people jump on here and flog logan and talk about how much money they have made which is great but if you would have dropped your money in Sydney at the same time you would have made double of what logan has returned.

Then what happens is that noobs look at these posts about logan and go buy there blindly.

They also focus on boasting about how many properties they buy but for me its quality not quantity.

I have never been tempted to go for a pure cashflow play which is what I think logan is - I think its important to buy something whereby you can create or manufacture equity straight away regardless of the area. Yes logan has increased but so has a lot of places in Brisbane.

but hey that's my 2 cents and don't mean im right.......

Surely Logan will increase in prices if everybody buys?
I'm sick of Sydney, I have a apartment here worth about 450/500 here in Kings Cross but I can't see it growing.

I'm getting info secretly from sources but need to take a gamble if the developments will happen in those areas up away from here.

I'm always suprised to see people still keen to jump in and buy in an area that has been hyped to death on here and is now being driven as a market by investors. Once you've lived through a crash you see the vulnerability this puts on those markets. Not everyone does badly in a crash, and ther may be compelling reasons to buy a particular ip, but personally I aim to avoid towns with high investor presence if possible.

PENRITH --In Sydney's West... This area apparently is going through a huge development and money is being thrown at it.
No sure about apartments though? Maybe be better to buy houses close to the Penrith cBD , this area will be the next high rise CBD for sure ! Bigger everything being built.

Your thinking of Parramatta. it will be the second cdb/already is.
It has already had a number of large companies shift their operation there, Sydney water being one. ATO too??

and i dont think penrith council has officially picked a side that theyll be on with the airport. Last official stance was they were against it. But surely they cant be that crazy!

It's definitely not Penrith.
It is Parramatta. CBA employee will be moving to Parramatta soon, light rail will b implemented from Parramatta to hills district, Olympic park and Epping.

High rise schools is In progress. Along Parramatta river will be redeveloped with more retails, cafes and restaurants.

Penrith is no where near or even close to what Parramatta will be getting in the Next decade or so. There are even planning to put high speed train from badgery creek straight to Parramatta 20 mins.

It's definitely not Penrith.
It is Parramatta. CBA employee will be moving to Parramatta soon, light rail will b implemented from Parramatta to hills district, Olympic park and Epping.

High rise schools is In progress. Along Parramatta river will be redeveloped with more retails, cafes and restaurants.

Penrith is no where near or even close to what Parramatta will be getting in the Next decade or so. There are even planning to put high speed train from badgery creek straight to Parramatta 20 mins.

No no its Penrith! see above post:cool:

I'm sick of Sydney, I have a apartment here worth about 450/500 here in Kings Cross but I can't see it growing.

I'm getting info secretly from sources but need to take a gamble if the developments will happen in those areas up away from here.

sure but who is everyone? bunch of people jump on and rave about logan doesn't mean everyone is buying in logan.

For someone so sure of their property forecasts, these are not compelling words to use.

Perhaps it would be best if you kicked off with actually purchasing an IP first before making 'predictions'.

pinkboy

For someone so sure of their property forecasts, these are not compelling words to use.

Perhaps it would be best if you kicked off with actually purchasing an IP first before making 'predictions'.

pinkboy

I think you will find that "NO" real estate agents wants to sell him a property even though he begs them to sell him a property.

I think your taking a big gamble if you think lake munmorah will get a railway station any time soon

Some history here I'm not privy to, I guess :rolleyes: How mature.

I haven't researched future growth of Penrith but it is true there is a LOT of development going on around the CBD area currently- plenty of apartments! There are also several of new housing developments going on within minutes from the CBD. There IS an ATO there (been there for a while now) and the NCAT has moved in recently. Nepean hospital is a training hospital and is growing by the day. The main campus of UWS is based nearby and is in top 100 of emerging universities in the world. If the airport goes ahead it isn't too far away. On the western train line Penrith is on the express stop - Blacktown is often skipped and the only stops are Parramatta and Penrith during peak hour.

Just to clarify.

Some history here I'm not privy to, I guess :rolleyes: How mature.

I haven't researched future growth of Penrith but it is true there is a LOT of development going on around the CBD area currently- plenty of apartments! There are also several of new housing developments going on within minutes from the CBD. There IS an ATO there (been there for a while now) and the NCAT has moved in recently. Nepean hospital is a training hospital and is growing by the day. The main campus of UWS is based nearby and is in top 100 of emerging universities in the world. If the airport goes ahead it isn't too far away. On the western train line Penrith is on the express stop - Blacktown is often skipped and the only stops are Parramatta and Penrith during peak hour.

Just to clarify.

That is all happening but will never catch, let alone overtake parra.
There are big things happening in the greater west! Maybe in 5 years therell be another jump in prices

Note new UWS campus is currently being build next to Parramatta station and will accommodate 10000 students. So overtaking Parramatta... Lol impossible

Back