Name my business!

Nah, no hard feelings Kesse. ;) Anyway, you're coming over from the dark side and E.V.I.L empire :D Noooo, just kidding!

Heh, you're partially right though, kind of... When I was in lending full time I tried to help as many people as possible as much as possible but due to the nature of the role I couldn't handle the end to end process as well as other restraints and due to the nature of some of the customers they couldn't be helped nor wanted to be helped they just wanted the $$$. You try to educate them but they're usually the loan shoppers and have already submitted 5 other applications and don't have a cent to their name hence my somewhat cynical attitude to some things.

With brokering I will have the control and be able to take a more holistic approach whilst building an ongoing relationship. Much better suited to me.

Heh, you're partially right though, kind of... When I was in lending full time I tried to help as many people as possible as much as possible but due to the nature of the role I couldn't handle the end to end process as well as other restraints and due to the nature of some of the customers they couldn't be helped nor wanted to be helped they just wanted the $$$. You try to educate them but they're usually the loan shoppers and have already submitted 5 other applications and don't have a cent to their name hence my somewhat cynical attitude to some things.

With brokering I will have the control and be able to take a more holistic approach whilst building an ongoing relationship. Much better suited to me.

mmmmm, Nah..... its still a lot of transactional stuff and dealing with tyre kickers. You just get to see them after hours in their 'homes' instead of in the branch during office hours.

You get the odd interesting client, but dont be expecting too much.

Kesse's Inimically Intelligent Solutions (KIIS)
Kesse's Intelligent Supreme Solutions (KISS)
The Finance Initiative (FI - fee)
Kesse's Supreme Finance
Competent Solutions Group
Comprehensive Finance Group
Kesse's Komprehensive Lending

Ohh, I did this a while back and took a name suggestion from here. Although added a little spin.

I'm not great with names; so apologies in advance if these are a little ordinary!

PI Finance (Property Investment)
KPI Lending (Komplete/Kesse's Property Investment)
LVR Finance
Focus Finance

Have a name that stands out,and give people an idea that you cover a large area,at least when you make the call and answer the first call it sounds important depending on how good you are in the first 5 seconds of the call...

East Coast Financial Services..

Prestige Finance Solutions
Prestige Fit lending
Total Quality Finance
Finance Advantage
Vantage Point Finance
Peerless Finance Group
Prestige Advantage Lending
Total Advantage Solutions
Maximize Finance Solutions
Maximum Advantage Finance
Complete Package Finance