Name Your Dream Car(s)???

Name your dream car or cars if you really wanted to spoil yourself - even post a picture if you like. Me, I like this little baby - the Bugatti Veyron! But I'd like to buy myself a Saab 9-3 convertible hopefully in the next 10 years. :cool:

Attachments

• Bugatti Veyron.JPG
    Bugatti Veyron.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 88
Always been a fan of a car with a bit of shape (not seen to often in todays cars). All my dream cars are also quite realistic options at some stage down the track :D

Corvette Stingray - Late 60's to early 70's
Porsche 911 - 80's model with tail
Lotus Elise - Current model or the one previous

Attachments

• 1968-corvette-0021.jpg
    1968-corvette-0021.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 59
  • lotus_elise_111r.jpg
    lotus_elise_111r.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 63
  • 120162.jpg
    120162.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 55
My dream car is one that doesn't cost me over $2,000 every time it goes in for it's yearly service at the stealership ;)

Blue with CD stacker and coffee holder. :D

I am so clueless about cars that I memorise all my friends number plates to distinguish them otherwise they just all look the same. I have even gotten an $80,000 car of some brand mixed up with one that was worth $5000, owner of the expensive car was very disappointed when I pointed out that he paid $75000 too much for the same thing :D

Obviously not my focus in life ;) :D

The Tesla Roadster caught my eye online a year or so ago and I would love to have a test drive of one.

It is my birthday soon if anyone is racking their brains on gift ideas .... :)

Cheers,

The Tesla Roadster caught my eye online a year or so ago and I would love to have a test drive of one.

It is my birthday soon if anyone is racking their brains on gift ideas .... :)

Cheers,

I know it's not much but here's a few videos on Youtube for your dream car Simon. Happy Birthday soon anyway! :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hOl_1S10jTk

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LhgctsVIrWc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aBKI1WmzaUw&mode=related&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o8mDGnA2KAU&mode=related&search=

They haven't made one yet so I'll wait for it: A Honda Accord hybrid/diesel/plug-in electric.

And I'll agree with HoboJo that today's cars lack pleasing lines.

Fish.

Hi

Mine was the BMW Z3 3.0 Litre V6 Roadster
I bought it abt 4 years ago now.....it still turns me on.

Have fun
Dale

jeep wrangler - red, soft top with bull bars - have wanted one for the last 25 years, but keep buying little, cheap sedans so that i can instead buy another ip.

next car - next car - next car - will probably by a small, second hand hybrid - damn:rolleyes:

unless - of course - the jeep can run on lpg

mine was a subaru WRX, which i managed to get a year and a half ago, but now i've upgraded to a Liberty GT spec B which is a fantastic car ...

long term goal will be a nice little lambo i think but as an interim an Audi RS4 will probably be on the list sooner or later

I change my mind alot...

I liked the older Ferraris, 355, 360 but don't like the look of the 430 so much.

I also like more un-assuming cars as well such as BMW M3, Mercedes E55 AMG etc. A normal car to the every day person, but an absolute powerhouse under the bonnet.

Or

Mercedes SL65 AMG is nice as well
So is the porsche 911 Turbo

My main gripe with the Ferraris is they are not really daily drivers as nice as they are.

I'm obsessed with nice cars and can't wait to have enough money..

Last edited:
Can I take that cash and buy records instead? I have zero interest in cars - my hobby is collecting records. Incidentally, anyone who thinks I couldn't drop a cool 100 g's on records... think again!

Mark

Can I take that cash and buy records instead? I have zero interest in cars - my hobby is collecting records. Incidentally, anyone who thinks I couldn't drop a cool 100 g's on records... think again!

Mark

Mark,

Don't take this as a dig at you, far from it.. I'm more curious than anything

1. How could you spend $100,000 on records? I'm assuming some would be limited editions etc?

2. Wouldn't you just rather than MP3 version? saves space, time, easier to manage.. My girlfriends dad is really into records and he is in the process of changing them all to MP3 simply to move with the times and make his collection easy to manage.

Cheers

Grimey

FrankGrimes;304825 2. Wouldn't you just rather than MP3 version? saves space said:
Just like the guy who asked what Jazz was to be told that if you have to ask then you are never going to get it, I think that is the same as asking why MP3's vs Vinyl :)

Cheers,

Current ride....and later on when we get to eat some cake....

Attachments

• Honda CT-110.jpg
    Honda CT-110.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Lambo 84.jpg
    Lambo 84.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 80
Back