Narellan Vale 2567

Hi,

I was hoping to buy a 3 bedder in Sydneys fringe and for under $500K. Narellan Vale appears to have tidy looking houses for sale in that price. I'm looking to hold long term for CG.
Looks like it's neighbour Narellan has had some good growth the past 2 years so I'm wondering will this growth spread now to Narellan Vale.
Anyone got any knowledge on this area and if it's worth investing in??

Also would anyone know where I could get info on current and future large developments in that area?? Is there an official govt site with this info??

Thanks
Needles

Hi needles my sister In law lives in narellan vale. She just sold her house and is now renting it back from the new owner until she gets her new house built in oran park. Is 500k your max budget. If not I would suggest to checkout nearby new estate called spring farm, you can get a new house for around 550k. I build alot of new homes in that estate. What sort of devioments are you looking at?

Hi needles my sister In law lives in narellan vale. She just sold her house and is now renting it back from the new owner until she gets her new house built in oran park. Is 500k your max budget. If not I would suggest to checkout nearby new estate called spring farm, you can get a new house for around 550k. I build alot of new homes in that estate. What sort of devioments are you looking at?

Thanks Brian.
Yes 500K is my max. I ask about developments as I don't want to buy in an area that has large developments nearby. Surely that will eat into my potential of renting out my IP.
Is there a website where I can get the details of approved and pending development submissions??

Cheers,
Needles

I think the local council if the area you are looking for might be able to help you. Eg narellan vale will be under Camden council. So maybe ring that council or look on their website

You're looking in the area that has the largest amount of residential development going on in the entire country.

Agree. There are a lot of houses being built around that area right now, they really need to bring train line to that area to support the additional population growth at that area.

Lots of development eh!
Hmm and I know the trains are pushed to their limits even now
Ok well I'll have to do a lot more research then.
Maybe I'll just stick with Brisbane

Back