Nathan Birch - 11.5% yield unit in FN QLD for $90,500 positive cashflow in cairns

It would be nice to look at some of their deals.

However, this would be difficult to do when a market is hot, imagine BA purchasing in Syd at the moment sharing their deals, it would be suicide in a hot market, it will just create more competition.

MTR:)

It may be more beneficial if they published deals that were say, 6-12 months old - we could then look at CG etc. I'd certainly give them more credibility if they did, at the moment I just see a lot of spiel from BA's with no evidence of them actually buying good deals for clients.

Maybe someone on the forum who has engaged a BA could post up one of their deals (if not too embarrassed :eek: )

I think its very hard to consistently find "good" deals.

Its always very easy to say I bought this property for $X but with a lick of paint its really worth $X + $50,000. But actually realising this as a physical gain is another thing (not just a paper gain or a reval with a friendly bank).

To build a business out of "i can find a great deal for you, just pay me first", will be hard to maintain, the bigger you get the more deals you have to find the harder it becomes.

Sometimes when a property is cheap, its cheap for a reason.

that's why any information provided by a BA ie stats on rental income, growth, costs on reno etc. need to be verified, I would never take it as a given from my own experience that could be a costly mistake. The next question is if you need to do this then why employ a BA??

MTR

Back