Nathan Birch - speaking event in Norwest Crown Plaza 7th June. - 55 spots available.

Hi,

It has been 3 months since our last speaking event where we covered of the basics of how I built a multi million dollar property portfolio of 60 properties in the past 8 years. Along with how other investors have built large portfolios in the last 6 months.

I will be speaking again on the 7th June, at our co-hosted speaking event with Westpac.

What will I be covering off on this time?

Following the overwhelming success of the last seminar. Westpac and B Invested group are proudly putting on another knowledge packed presentation to inspire and help you take your property investing to the next level. As the current financial year draws to a close we will be focusing some time on how owning a portfolio of positive cash flow properties can save you $10000's off your tax bill.

Some of the topics that myself and my business partner Daniel Young covering on the evening include:

* A summary of the current property market including how the recent interest rates cuts have impacted the market.
* Common fears that holds people back from getting into investment properties. Negative gearing, bad tenants, no capital growth, Should I buy a house or a unit? Metro vs regional areas? What if interest rates go back up to 18%?
* How to maximise tax deductions on each property and potentially pay $0 income tax (NOT NEGATIVE GEARING).
* How to manage an ever growing property portfolio. Staying on top tenants, insurances, property managers, maintenance.

We will also be hearing success stories of other property investors, seeing what they have been up to in recent months. Well be sharing some of the numbers of the fantastic deals we have been picking up recently.You will also learn how to renovate small projects from kitchens and bathrooms to full rebuilds, to financing projects, structuring portfolios, how to locate, negotiate properties, manage your portfolio.

My whole professional team whom I personally use will be at this event where you can network and ask as many questions as you want, ranging from other property investors, mentors, coaches, tradespeople, finance strategists, valuers, solicitors, financial advisors, property researchers.

If you are wanting to start your portfolio, grow your portfolio, network with other investors, or just increase your knowledge in property investing from people that are actively doing it in the current market then come along to this event. I have limited spots available due to the capacity of the venue so I will unfortunately only be able to reserve spaces for the first 55 people to get back to me. - You MUST register via the Westpac link https://www.davidsoninstitute.edu.a...6-07-accelerated-property-acquisitions-part-2 to confirm your attendance for the night.

When is it?
Thursday 7th June 2012

Where is it?
Crown Plaza Norwest (Baulkam Hills) NSW.

Time?
6:30pm

Cost?
FREE

How to attend?
You MUST register via the delegated Westpac link - https://www.davidsoninstitute.edu.a...6-07-accelerated-property-acquisitions-part-2

This is a highly unique event and it is important to register your details for this as places are limited. The event is Free as it is being facilitated by Westpac and B Invested group. If you missed my last low key presentation and are interested in knowing how to structure and grow a substantial property portfolio then this event is a must!

If you missed the previous event or would like to know more you can check out the previous seminar online @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSZVeYJ87LA This is a 6 part video, be sure to check it all out!

Hope to see you there!

Nath.

i went along to the talk last night....really enjoyable and informative. made me think again about my investment strategy.

Nathan

Hiya

Wanted to go but too many kids pulling from different directions...:mad:

Can you let us know 3 things you have learnt? tks!

1. buy undermarket value for instant equity and a buffer in case prices were to drop.
2. buy with higher yields - i've bought so far with average yields and that has limited how fast i can acquire properties with regards to gettign further finance.
some of the people who have used nathan's buyers agency have accumulated up 10 properties in a year !
3. units can grow just as much as houses

!
3. units can grow just as much as houses

Yes, this is becoming the market trend...Ive been sprouting about it for a few years due the changing demographic demands.

The underlying fundamentals being -

1/ Lower maintenance & upkeep for owners / tenants

2/ Affordability issues as prices grow getting into the housing market for home owners.

3/ Rapidly growing marketplace (and even more so as time goes by) wanting these type properties. This is due the largest group of people to ever be born (being the Baby boomers and Empty nesters) entering into their retirement years. These groups will be wanting to downsize for lifestyle & economic reasons.

4/ People living longer on their own both before marriage and also after their life partners have passed on.

5/ The family unit is becoming smaller and isnt looking for big house on the block any more.

6/ Greater tax advantages & effectiveness thus maximising cash flows for investors.

7/ Also for investors, able to hold more individual properties spread across their portfolio's - thereby minimising area over exposure risks by not holding all eggs in only a few baskets, so to speak.

8/ Lower purchase price & entry level into a better higher capital growth area for investors.

9/ Increasing better rental yields due to demographic demand & lower entry levels into area.

I hope this helps.

Back