Nathan's Upcoming speaking events

Hi all,

I just thought I would throw it out there as there are a few spots left at my 2 upcoming speaking arrangements.

30th Sept - Castle Hill NSW
5th October - Campbelltown NSW

What will I be talking about?

- Mindset
- Planning
- Finding properties
- What to look for in properties
- Negotiation
- Properties I have purchased personally
- What I am purchasing currently

Just a casual event as per usual with no fire walking or rah rah sales pitches, there is no cover charges from the hosts and free event but numbers are strictly limited and need to RSVP via email.

[email protected]

Hope to see you there!
Nath.

30th Sept - Castle Hill NSW
5th October - Campbelltown NSW

Hope to see you there!
Nath.

Hi Nath,

Good luck with your events. Any property investor at any stage of their investing within cooee could learn something from your presentation.

You've certainly come a long way since a few years ago when you appeared on the ABC show and you blew your similiarly aged contemporaries away when you said you had eight properties under your belt.

You were criticised heavily by them back them.....imagine what they'd think of you now !!!

Good luck champ. :)

Last edited:
It is 6pm on the 30th.

If you can email me I will see what availability there is for the event. There should be a couple spots left on each occasion. I need to do head count last time it was crowded.

This time its capped so there is no issues :)

I went to Nathan's previous speaking event. Definitely worth attending.

I plan to get to one of your events in the future Nathan.
I have just spent this afternoon browsing over your threads you have started. Well done. Hope i can get to your stage some day.

Sorry Slingshot, I emailed you a reply an hour or two ago.

Been flat out of late and haven't had as quick turn around time as usual.

See you there.

Good night last night, good to meet nathan and understand what he does.

Poor westpac staff looked they were desperate to leave when 9pm rolled around :)

Hi David,

Was good to meet you last night at the event.

Was very nice of Westpac to hold the event on my behalf. I ended up staying there till midnight talking to the staff.

Nathan,

Im a few hundred clicks south of Sydney and currently ft job plus babies make a trip unlikely. Any of the talks recorded? Im very interested and happy if small fee is involved for the hassle of a download or cd arrangement.

Hi Knightm,

Thats alright, I have recorded a audio from a recent speaking event which is edited and going to online as MP3 formant in next 6 weeks or so. I will post the link on this once it is live so all who are interested can listen to.

I am getting more and more requests for speaking events of late and hoping that come 2012 these will be structured and will record them for youtube or my soon to come property tv channel online.

Nath.

Back