National Investment Institute

A

Anonymous

Hi
Could somebody tell me whether i shoud pay Aus$13000 for an investment seminar by National Investment Institute (Henry kaye). The Seminar i believe is for 5 days. Is this genuine? I find many people flocking for their initial free seminars. Any help would be appreciated.
Regards
Melbman

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Hi
I this this is shonky
good Boy

Reply: 1.1

Hi Anon

I have a really intelligent friend, she did the course about a year ago. She intended to drop out on the third day to get the refund, but..Was really fired up after the course. But a year on, she still hasn't bought anything. maybe the $15,000 personal loan she has for the course is hurting her serviceabilty!

TH

Reply: 1.1.1

No. Go to his free one if anything. I found the sales pitch very boring, but it will basically tell you everything you would learn in the expensive one.

Reply: 1.1.1.1

hi Melbman

i do agree that education is a waste of time.
but if after the education you actually do something about it then thats worth it...
i find that a lot of ppl that came out of HK seminar do nothing about it thats why they say its a waste of time and money

BTW he offers a money back g'tee so you got nothing to lose in the first place if you don't like it for whatever reason you can walk out on the third day!!!

a lot of ppl here in this forum says $15K its too expensive to pay for 5 days you can get all the info from the books etc etc...
if you can get all the info from the books i was wondering why do you go to school in the first place wherelse you can learn all the stuff from books anyway...

when you are young why do you go to school for 10 yrs and pay all those school fees money for???
you tell me???
wouldn't you like it for someone to come up with something like study for 1 yr full time to get all the 10 yrs worth of knowledge but at a price which is the same as you wasting 10 yrs of your time at school...
do it all in 1 yr so u graduate when you are 12 yrs old or younger rather than 20 yrs or so
the choice is yours...

regards
jerry

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1

Do you have $13K to drop ??

Maybe go to a less expensive course elsewhere or a good motivational course etc
My view is you should pay $100.s for such a course - OK

$1000's No no

$13,000 Gotta be kidding !!!

As for the "...you can get your money back" Yeah before 3 days are up but the heavy handed sales and Psycs they use make it difficult for you to pull out..because 'Just' around the corner, that big carrot is awaiting for your you dopey bunny....

Go back a few posts to see "Investment Seminars - CAUTION.

Do a search of Mr Kaye on this site. (Read all of them) Do another search on HK.

If you are from Sydney do a search on Mr. Pasko (Sudafed)Skelin.

How long does it take you to save $13,000 ?

I know it will only take Henry's boys a few minutes to sign you up, and a few day's to relieve you of it totally.

My god man - do your freakin homework.

SW

No Topic

Reply: 1.1.1.1.2

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C25E3E.79A78440
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Formal schooling as it stands now IS A WASTE OF TIME. Kids a prepared =for NOTHING. $15,000 for 5 days is not too much to pay if you get a =return on the investment. But that is up to the student not the teacher.

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C25E3E.79A78440
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">

Formal schooling as it stands now IS A WASTE OF =TIME. Kids a
prepared for NOTHING. $15,000 for 5 days is not too much to pay if you =get a
return on the investment. But that is up to the student not the
teacher.

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C25E3E.79A78440--

Reply: 2

I think 'Caveat Emptor' is the order of the day with Henry Kaye. If there's one thing you CAN count on it's that Henry will be getting richer. Does he make a lot of money? Yes. Is he a very successful investor? Yes. Is he street smart? Yes. Should you give him 15K of your $$? You decide...

For what it's worth, a guy I know did a course of his... put it all into practice and found it didn't work. The answer? Do another course. He did... That didn't work either. Eventually he ended up over $25K into HK's pocket... and spent over 6 months and literally days of effort in getting it back through the 'money back guarantee'... yes, he got it back eventually but it took a loooonnngggg time and a lllooottttt of effort.

I think it's a better way to go to buy a book or two, go to the cheaper seminars, read through this forum - and keep the $25K to put into your first property. But lots of others choose differently.
Her Indoors

Back