Nationwide Pricefinder Access - who wants in??

Hi everyone

As you may or may not be aware, I am currently in the process of orgaising a group of likeminded investors to share the costs of a Pricefinder account. Originally it was to be just NSW Metro... see the link below for the original thread.

http://somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83911

But after speaking with the lovely ladies @ PF, I have since learnt about a new product they are offering specifically for investors which provides access to all states & territories, including owner names where available (as discussed in the original thread).

There are other details that have been shared / discussed in the other thread, so please check it out for more details.

Anyway, at present we need another 20 members to reach our target of 35. Unfortunately we will be operating on a first-in-best-dressed basis, so if you are keen please PM me with your details.

Just a quick note too, when we get the 35 members, the total cost to each member will be $22 per month, or $264 for the year! Not bad...

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Regards

Daniel

Hi BarnDog

Just want to check im in the list of 35. I just tried to PM you but your box must me full.

Thanks

Will

A cheaper option...

Pro package would be one state only. Investor package is all available states.

The 'one state only' restriction only apply to Owner Names! Pro subscription (regardless of what state you picked) got everything Australia Wide (except owner details). Correct me if I'm wrong :p.

After comparing the existing details on PF, the investor package seems missing many features that Pro, e.g.: CMA, iPhone access (someone like CouchPotato:)) and some others. See the comparison in below links:

Investor subscription (may be slightly different from barndog1980 been told on phone by PF, he has been told the new one wasn't on website yet):
https://www.pricefinder.com.au/pricefinder-portal/app?sid=QLD&gid=28&lob=PRIVATE&cc=ECOM

Pro subscription (VIC, will explain below)
https://www.pricefinder.com.au/pricefinder-portal/app?sid=VIC&gid=7&lob=REALESTATE&cc=ECOM

For those who want full access but not care the owner details, if we take VIC PRO subscription, the cost will be as little as $160/yr each person ($140*12/10). Wouldn't be a more cost effective option?

Cheers,
Dan

Hi everyone

Thanks again for your patience, just a quick note to let you know I haven't dropped off the face of the earth.

Thanks to all the new people who have expressed interest. Just to confirm, the details I need you to PM to me are your name, email address and a contact phone number. If you haven't sent me these details I haven't added you to the "confirmed" list, so please get them through if you would like to be added to the list of definites.

To everyone who has sent these through, I will be sending a group email soon (this arvo more than likely), so keep your eyes peeled for that.

I am aware that some people are very keen to have all features, and are not interested if they cannot access the owner names, or CMA'S, this will be discussed further in the email I send out later.

There are still places available in the target of 35, so please feel free to send me a PM with the relevant details to be included.

Regards

Daniel

Hi again

An email has been sent to all whose details I have. If you have not received an email from me (and it isn't in your "junk mail" file), and you would like to be included on the list, please PM me with your details.

Regards

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Just to acknowledge that I have received your email.

Cheers/

** Should have read what was in the attachment! *slightly embarrassed*

Last edited:
Back