Nationwide Pricefinder Access - who wants in??

I'd suggest groups of 10 paying - was it $350 odd a year? I think it would be good to have CMA...

barndog, can we have a poll?

I agree ms ali I would vote for paying a little more to get cma and iphone app added. definitely need owners names for nsw. nationwide would be a bonus but not essential. if there is only going to be 1 group and its cheap and its the nationwide one without cma I would still sign up if its under 300 but preference if I have one is to pay 300+ to get the extra features.

my2c

ps daniel really appreciate the effort.

pps maybe this means we need 2 groups? a smaller one with extra features and a bigger one with fewer? dunno

Hi again!

Thanks to all who have replied to the email I sent out yesterday! Some of the gaps in my data have been filled but there are still some details that I need. Please ensure that you send me your name, email address and contact phone number to be added to the final "confirmed" list.

Thanks and welcome to everyone who has joined in the last 24 hours! Again, I require the details listed above to confirm your spot in the group.

As it stands, I have 20 in the group who are locked in with their full details.

In addition to this I have another 11 names of people for whom I am awaiting a confirmation email OR full details for. I will contact those members again to confirm their interest / details.

So there are (potentially) only 4 spots remaining! If you would like to be included and lock in a place, please PM me with the details outlined above. As stated previously, it will work on a first-in-best-dressed basis.

Now, with regards to CMA's, iphone access etc... I can't see a reason why there couldn't be another group organised for people that require CMA / iphone access. They will need to take out a "Pro" package / subscription. As my energies are focused on setting up the "Investor" group of 35, and because I would not be a member of the "Pro" group, someone else will need to take ownership of the "Pro" group in terms of organisation. Anyone interested? Please feel free to leave a reply in this thread!

Getting close now, can't wait to get back into PF!

Kind regards

Daniel

Hi again

Another update... PM's received & details required from others take the total to 29 on the "confirmed" list, 4 others who I am waiting to hear back from... leaving just 2 completely vacant spots!

If you have not heard from me but have forwarded the requested details you are on the list (vultures, sanj, D One... thanks and welcome!)

I will send out another group email later to the confirmed list, so expect to hear from me by mid afternoon tomorrow at the latest.

Bye for now!

Regards

Daniel

Now, with regards to CMA's, iphone access etc... I can't see a reason why there couldn't be another group organised for people that require CMA / iphone access. They will need to take out a "Pro" package / subscription. As my energies are focused on setting up the "Investor" group of 35, and because I would not be a member of the "Pro" group, someone else will need to take ownership of the "Pro" group in terms of organisation. Anyone interested? Please feel free to leave a reply in this thread!

Daniel

Ok So I would guess I am in the group of 11 undecided people as I haven't yet confirmed with Daniel because I really want CMW and Iphone app.

SO - Ms Ali, others....does anyone want to organise a NSW Pro group of 10?

I really don't but if no one else can be bothered and there are 9 others who are prepared to commit out there then feel free to let me know via PM or post here and I will see if we have critical mass and whether I can pull it together. It sounds like Daniel has at least half a list...

Need to be fairly quick because if its clear we don't have the numbers then I will cut my losses and jump in on the bigger group without the features(if there are any spots left)

matt

Just curious, what would most people do with owners names? And why do people from nsw seem to want it?

It allows you to contact the owner of a property, which isn't currently listed for sale. It is a great strategy to purchase properties off market, without competition.

Alternatively, if you are doing a development and need to contact neighbouring properties to discuss sewer lines or similar, it is a fantastic resource.

I have used it before for both of the above reasons.

Update...

Well it won't be long now! The group currently stands at 33 fully confirmed members and 3 others that are yet to confirm.

I will send a group email in the next 10 minutes to all on the confirmed list to confirm that I have your name locked in :D

Ok So I would guess I am in the group of 11 undecided people as I haven't yet confirmed with Daniel because I really want CMW and Iphone app.

SO - Ms Ali, others....does anyone want to organise a NSW Pro group of 10?

I really don't but if no one else can be bothered and there are 9 others who are prepared to commit out there then feel free to let me know via PM or post here and I will see if we have critical mass and whether I can pull it together. It sounds like Daniel has at least half a list...

Need to be fairly quick because if its clear we don't have the numbers then I will cut my losses and jump in on the bigger group without the features(if there are any spots left)

matt

Hi

Yes, i would commit to.join the pro group if it is being organised. I am currently travelling and won't be able to organise it.

1 down 8 more to go.

Cheers

1 spot left...

Hi again

Well after a couple of people dropping out and a few more new members the group is up to 34 leaving only 1 spot remaining! Next in with their details PM'd to me will complete the quota and access to PF can be arranged.

Who will it be?? :confused:

Well there it is people, 35 spots filled. Happy days!

I have sent an email to everyone on the "confirmed" list, so please check your emails.

If for any reason a vacancy arises I will be sure to let everyone know via this thread.

Thanks again for all the interest shown to date and assistance in organising the group. It has been much appreciated. :)

Is anyone doing a NSW +iPhone+Owner names group buy?

Tom Im thinking about it.

Couch potato says in so if a few more commit we might have action but thus far me and Cp are it. I might also have a backup plan for us via another group I have heard of if there are only a couple of us, I need to confirm whether they have any spots tho.

If anyone wants to join a pro group with names for NSW and iphone access please speak up quickly. I will do my best to arrange it but if the numbers aren't there then I dont want to flog a dead horse.

Back