Nationwide Pricefinder Access - who wants in??

Barndog how are you doing the fees? Are people paying you then you pay pf? If so how is a tax deductable paper trail developed?

Or are each member paying pf directly generating individual receipts?

PF will consider the group to be a single entity, thus issuing only 1 invoice. After discussions with PF and my accountant, the following seems to be the best course of action...

All members will pay their subscription fees to a group administrator, who will pay the invoice received from PF on behalf of the group. Group members will be issued with individual invoices from the group administrator for tax purposes.

I rang pf today and spent a while clarifying some issues that had been confusing me. Not 100% sure but based on what they told me on the phone today here is what I believe.

1 Pro access gives full access including cma and iphone app + owners names and phone numbers for 1 state. The rest of the country has apparently no names or phone numbers.

2 Investor access gives no cma or iphone app at all but names (no numbers) for all available states.

Note: I thought CMA was the price finder estimated value, they said its not. Both packs have estimates. The CMA is apparently a tool for agents that takes the estimate, lets u plug in some relevant local comparable sales and generate your own professional looking report. I have no need of this, I want the estimator.

As a result of the above research I have changed my mind and today joined barndog's group as although its a compromise its good enough for me for now.

Sorry to those who were interested in the pro pack I didn't mean to lead anyone down the proverbial garden path.

If any one of you still want the pro product pm me and I will fwd you contact details of someone who may have spots in a group (he's not active on ss and I cant guarantee his service but I have heard from others on ss that the group is ok)

again sorry i wasn't able to put a group together myself this time. If its needed in the future I might consider it again as it seems to be a powerful way for us all to save a lot of money for some quite invaluable data.

Pricefinder seems to be down today. Can login but all searches just time out. Back to onthehouse I go, funny that the free site is up but the site I pay for is down..

What's do people use the owner names and phone numbers for??????

Surely knowing who you buy it from wont matter?

Or do people phone them and try and cut out the agent?

What's do people use the owner names and phone numbers for??????

Surely knowing who you buy it from wont matter?

Or do people phone them and try and cut out the agent?

I have already answered this same question from you earlier in this thread. It isn't about cutting out the agent.

Good for approaching people around where you may own or where you see a good development site where the houses are not for sale.

Also for seeinig ownership eg housing commission

For those who keen to access PF on iPhone App, I've tried the subscription and it actually WORKS! (although the app said access only available to Pro:rolleyes:)

Back