• Yes, I'd pay $275 and contribute my time as well

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Yes, I'd pay $275

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No, not interested at the price

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would you be prepared to pay $275 for Steve's course if he were to hold it in Canberra as a one-off? Would you be prepared to donate your time as well, in order to keep Steve's non-monetary costs to a minimum (if someone else does the organising, that would help him).

I haven't consulted Steve about this, but let's see how much interest there would be from forum members. Better than sitting and wishing.

Hi Quig

I have thought about doing the course for a while, it would be so much easier if it was in Canberra, only for those people looking after my 3 kids!

Steve is very busy, but if he could squeese us poor unloved Canberra types in - it would be very much appreciated.

I also think this is something CRIN would love to be involved with, in regard to the running and admin. (They are good at this).

cheers

I was planning to go up to see him in Sydney on the weekend (for his course), but thought that due to my current financial situation (a little unhealthier than I had hoped) I would not attend and instead stay behind in Canberra and work. BUT, Steve (being the guy that he is) has offered to let me attend his course for free. I will pay, because I don't beleive I should take advantage of his wonderful generosity but I think it deserves a special mention. He basically told me that he doesn't want anyone to miss out on his course (provided their fair dinkum about going there and learning) to miss out based on the fact they can't afford the course fee.

I would go to the one in Canberra, had I not already been to the one in Sydney. I'm sure there would be plenty of others who would want to go though. I would be willing to help out with the planning of it though.

I did the one day course recently and thoroughly recommend it.

I am not a seminar junkie nor do I get easily aroused by slick marketing.

This is just genuine education.

Cheers,

I have a friend going to the Sydney Course this weekend..........and they've given up their Saturday morning Golf Game to do it!!!

It sounds like this is a HUGE sacrifice to them, but I'm sure they'll get a lot out of it. :)

:)

Absolutely agree with Simon.

Steve's course is one of the very few that are mandatory (IMHO) to forward your thinking on property.

Worth every cent, and then more.

asy :D

Hi there,

I would come along - and bring my daughter and I have a friend who would probably be interested as well. I don't have any experience in organising an event like this - but would welcome the opportunity to get involved, lend a hand and meet everyone. :)

Nellie

Back