Navra Client evening / Share Launch

Originally posted by Steve Navra
YES!! :D

Steve

But we should all remember that dividends can only be paid from profits...and it's still early days. :rolleyes:

I think a prudent board should reinvest in the development of the company at this embroyonic stage (just my 2.2 cents worth)

Cheers
N.

Steve
I understand the theory of supply v demand establishes the price but how could you possibly determine the demand for your shares.

HowDo,
You asked this: how could you possibly determine the demand for your shares?

Amswer: talk to the client base. As in, YOU talk to the clients. I'm sure you'll be able to fairly accurately gauge the demand within about ohhh... say, three seconds?

Hi

I'm abit curious as to how you have valued the price of your shares. I don't know much about shares but surely there are some more important factors to consider when valuing a company than just " supply - demand".

Factors such as :

Value of assetts held by the company
Revenue
Before tax profits
Earnings per share

Has any of the above increased by 150% to justify the 150% increase in the value of your company ?

What if there was no demand in this share offer, does that mean your company is worth nothing ?

What if you decided to sell a much smaller amount of shares and the demand was greater, could you have priced the shares at $4 or $5 ?

From my perspective what you are saying is that because of a sustained and successful marketing campaign you have created interest in the company and based on that demand you are valuing the company. Is that correct ?

Regards

Investor :)

Hi all,

Thanks for the invite Steve, sorry I was unable to attend.

Interesting questions on this thread. Have not really been following it that much, as I only
purchase investments that :-

a/ I control(eg property)

b/ Is liquid(eg listed shares)

I'll follow the performance of the company with interest.

bye

I know of many companies that are capped much higher than that with little else than intellectual property, no customers, no contracts, no PE ect. From my understanding the fund seems to have plenty of potential so the market cap seems fair.
My concerns rest with the liquidity if I need to sell for some reason. I don’t mind paying a bit more in the future but need to see that liquidity exists to put my mind at rest. I see Steves trust was selling 3 million shares, so was there liquidity there for all of that plus what the first shareholders wanted to sell? Assuming they wanted to sell. Are there any of those shareholders here?
Anyway, look forward to see how it all pans out.

this is my opinion only based on my personal observations. make your own osbervations, read the damn prospectus and make your own conclusions, and always seek advice from an urelated party ie one that does'nt make a commision on your investment.

Overall Health Check:
As I can see from the prospectus this company has been only making losses, with no dividends in the short to medium term.

Current Prospects:
So far returns have not been very good, infact comparable to fixed interest, but considerable more risk.

Capitalisation & Liquidity:
This company does not have a large (infact very small) capitalisation, and the liquidity of it's share is very dubious. It may be very difficult to offload shares promptly if the need may arise.

Financially Robust Shares:
While the company does not have debt, it's cashflow is still very low and has only generated losses. Of the $6 million raised in Nov 2002, at Sept 2003 it has less than $2.5 million in cash.
It has also acquired for $1 million the Navtrade system which is it's main revenue generating asset. Returns for the funds managed so far have not been above ordinary, and considerably low in relation to the risk.

Conclusion:
This company's sole purpose seems to be managing the Navra funds. Basically it has one only client. There seems to be no past proven record for the Navtrade system (at least five years) for which $1 million was paid, which means future prospetcs are dubious. For all this uncertainty Mr Navra and Mr Bill de Steiger will recieve a salary of $150-200K plus expenses. The company's office is rented from Navra Financial Services for $170K per year.
Bottom line this seems a very lucrative deal for the existing selling shareholders, with a very uncertain and risky future for the new acquiring investors.

Back