NBN faciltiy in Elderslie Camden NSW

Hi I want to purchase a rental in Elderslie NSW, I am concerned that the NBN roll-out hiccup with service not reaching Camden/Elderslie new subdivision areas may devalue the property long term...any ideas? how to find out? cheers have a great day!

Last edited:
Hi I want to purchase a rental in Elderslie NSW, I am concerned that the NBN roll-out hiccup with service not reaching Camden/Elderslie new subdivision areas may devalue the property long term...any ideas? how to find out? cheers have a great day!

Your joking right? That thing will be obsolete by the time it is complete if ever. Fast, cheap wireless is less than a decade away. NBN needed to happen at least 10 years ago. It wont have a chance to have an effect on your property value.

I would think that someone connecting the NBN to the street may devalue it. It means that copper wire services will be planned to be turned off. If the home isnt actually a NBN service user problems will pop up. With NBN in the street you have one option - Use an NBN service provider on a NBN plan or use a mobile phone.

Back