Need a bucketload of White Knight - cheap place to get?

I need to buy a lot of it - for two big bathrooms and big kitchen. Both the tile and the laimate paint.
Has anyone gone through pricing it at different places?

I painted my bathroom with tile paint 2 years ago and have just had to gut my bathroom to renovate it properly. There was some moisture under the bath which caused the timber to swell as there was apparently no waterproofing done on the last reno it had. Anyway, the tiles were cracking and falling off. I'm wishing I'd done the job properly in the first place!

I was in my local Paint Spot store yesterday asking about the laminate paint from White Knight. The person I spoke to advised me not to go with the White Knight and use one of the Solver paints instead. She said it is cheaper and will give a better finish too.

I haven't really looked into it but maybe something to investigate.

Cheers,
Ozi

Similar experience when I went to buy White Knight at Paint Wholesalers in Sydney. Was told Tub n Tile ($60 two small tins at a Bunnings store) is good for the bath tub but you can get a better job on tiles using a marine paint with polyurethane in it. Tub looks great with Tub n Tile-will do the second coat tomorrow morning.

I went with the advice for the tiles and bought Norglass Weatherfast (White 1 litre-not a two part system like Tub n Tile) cost $33.95. Applied one coat only over already dull white tiles. Tiles came up well shiney slightly offwhite porcelein finish with no brush marks. There were a few runs on the tiles (where I put the paint on a bit thickly) but they are not very obvious.

Back