Need exp advise...

Caution guys, your right ofcourse look to the ideal but don't miss the deal in front of you. What is you want to do? Make money, go for it If you use your NLP you will find deals every where.
Do your best to have fun!:) :D :p

Originally posted by TOTS
Caution guys, your right ofcourse look to the ideal but don't miss the deal in front of you. What is you want to do? Make money, go for it If you use your NLP you will find deals every where.
Do your best to have fun!:) :D :p

Ok TOTS,
you've popped up quickly, asked alot of questions and conributed alot of words...... Fin advisor ? then offer some advise or else go and fight the bad guys and save bandwidth...
craigc

People,

This thread seems to be developing into chat room banter. Please keep in mind that the thread will be read by many hundreds of other people.

Keep it nice, and relevant, please !!

I think some people are not real keen on TOTS style, its like "whos this blow in thats taking over OUR forum"

I think hes great, hes confrontational, witty, iconoclastic (get the dictionary:) ), very knowledgeable and to the point.
He certainly knows his shyte and doesnt mind being different.

I say: keep it up son, you'll go far.

Rental Yields difference in Sydney and Melbourne

hey guys thanks for the replies...

Les, you are right, I did earned hips in CG and that's why I bought the OTP as well, for CG only, also the completion date is like 3 years from now which gives the CG some time to work and it was a pretty cheap price...BUT it will be -ve return and I can't really afford my self any income deductions no more...

Investor and brains, thanks for the advise, that is exactly what I though...no -ve returns in the East sub...

What about melbourne?
any +ve there?

Thanks again.

I must tell you, if I wil purcahse anything outside the east sub it will be a huge step for me...

Cheer

Shimi

Hi Shimi,

Re your question on RYields. In sydney we have bought for clients in the Eastern Suburbs and Inner West for Rental Yields ranging from 4-5% approx, in Melbourne we have recently seen 3.5 to 4%, little lower then Melbourne, hope this helps. These are both pre reo, some clients after renovation get .2 to .5% higher, depending on the case by case variables of course. Good luck with your investing and building your property portfolio!

Hi Shimi,

Re your question on RYields. In sydney we have bought for clients in the Eastern Suburbs and Inner West for Rental Yields ranging from 4-5% approx, in Melbourne we have recently seen 3.5 to 4%, little lower then Melbourne, hope this helps. These are both pre reo, some clients after renovation get .2 to .5% higher, depending on the case by case variables of course. Good luck with your investing and building your property portfolio!

You do realise how old this thread is??
Anyway I'll checkout your website.

Back