Need help creating a logo

It's a long process, takes about 7-8 months by memory.
Is this how long yours took Lizzie?

Logo took mere weeks ... waiting for the result of registration but received report and in final round already (2 weeks).

Cost $200 for logo registration - but well worth it to protect the identity.

Thanks Chilli - I think the result was pretty good too :)

You sure about the 2 week thing for final round Lizzie?
From my discussions with IP Aus, it takes at least 6 months to clear all checks before you can finally get the logo registered, even with the fast track option.

Maybe it's changed recently?

You sure about the 2 week thing for final round Lizzie?
From my discussions with IP Aus, it takes at least 6 months to clear all checks before you can finally get the logo registered, even with the fast track option.

Maybe it's changed recently?

I could be wrong ... I received my first "all good to go" report within a week with a request to accept the result.

Maybe I'm still in pre-application ...

Last edited:
We're you prompted for another payment at the time?
Or maybe it's at registration time when past all clearances.

I registered 2 logos myself about 12 months ago myself , not via an IP Lawyer, and they cost close to 2 grand in application/registration fees.
They were listed in dual classes, so that pretty much doubles the cost, it's not cheap.....

We're you prompted for another payment at the time?
Or maybe it's at registration time when past all clearances.

I registered 2 logos myself about 12 months ago myself , not via an IP Lawyer, and they cost close to 2 grand in application/registration fees.
They were listed in dual classes, so that pretty much doubles the cost, it's not cheap.....

Yep - 1st payment was $120 - second payment was $80

http://www.ipaustralia.gov.au/

Back