Need help renting out property !

Hi
I would use the 6th photo as the main one. None of the photos are really good - wrong angles - but you need either a good one that highlights something great inside or a good front shot.

the one you have does not really tell you anything about the property as it is aimed at multiple units.

The copy needs to be written better.

the register link does not work? - they dont need to have that in the text anyway as there is already one on re.com

why are online applications not accepted? There is an "apply here" link on re.com that leads to an online application process - it makes it confusing for tenants. will they ignore ones that come through that way?

How do you think the copy can be written better?
I think the register link should be working now, I cant see one on re.com though? Where is the apply here on re.com?

Thank you for your feedback, I will speak to PM to have these issues amended pronto !

Hi Guys,

Do you think this advertisement needs any improvement?
The photos are not that great, waiting for settlement to be able take professional photos. I would like to have this leased out as soon as possible, also do you think the price is reasonable given the area it is in?

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-wa-yokine-415328032#

Any feedback would be appreciated :)

Request for the multiple capitalised words to be deleted and written in normal text - capitalised words implies shouting

$420 will be the starting price for now, villa's next door are rented out for $450 and $480. Will see how it goes until settlement..

I think the following photos add nothing - 3, 4, 8, 13 and 14.

Is no. 12 the front of the property?

I'd also rewrite the second paragraph as I don't like the way it reads (personally).

Still think the price is too high, after the other property referred to above Jamie - I admit I don't know the area and haven't researched it myself, but there's a vast difference between your unit and that one which is $15/wk cheaper.

Has there been any interest/inspections?

I would drop the price.

Their is quite a few 3x1 in tuart hill and yokine going for $400 and under.

The positive to yours is that the golf course and alexander drive is very close.

It's in the really nice part of yokine, kind of annoys me that I have to price it the same as something on the cheaper side. But oh well, it is what it is !

What price do you think would be reasonable to rent out quickly?

Any tips on how to market the house better or get some interest?

What price do you think would be reasonable to rent out quickly?

Any tips on how to market the house better or get some interest?

http://m.realestate.com.au/property-house-wa-yokine-415328032

Probably didn't need a second thread about this same property
http://somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107090

But what's done is done, imo the property needs to be at $380 per week, it's realistic for the size of the unit. Considering the other one I previously linked is still up for rent at 400 pw - http://www.realestate.com.au/property-duplex+semi+detached-wa-yokine-412658303

The other property is far superior and for a difference of $10 per week I think you will struggle. - It has a nice backyard, nicer flooring, nicer cheapo kitchen and a reno'd bathroom.

No one was replying hence the new thread. Thanks for the feedback, I'll change it to $380. Is it normal for rental properties to have home opens? My PM wont do any since there has been no interest so far..

When flicking through the Yokine rentals, you can see that probably a fifth of them have a "viewing" organised.
When you flick through all the other listings from your agent, it's clear that they don't like doing the home opens for rentals.

Basically my agency is refusing to do home opens, as they believe it compromises their staff's safety. The property is in Yokine not the bronx.

They scheduled a home open but said if no one registers they will cancel it. They also persuaded me to manage the property myself. Rudest most unproffesional agency I have dealt with!

Back