Need help with PIA software

W

WebBoard

I have been having trouble getting the columns in the computer projections print out to be wide enough so that the headings and figures don't get chopped off...doesn't look great for finance proposals.I am using windows 2000
Can anyone help?
Cheers Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Paul,
try going into "settings" on the menu bar then click on "set font"
and try a few different font sizes to see how it looks.

Regards,
Thorpey

Reply: 1.1

The PIA reports have been designed with A4 pages printed in portrait mode, which usually serves the purpose for presentation to bank managers or accountants, etc. However, it does mean that there is a constraint on the number of columns of information that can be displayed and still be read with a reasonable size font. I normally print using an 11 pt Times Roman font with projections up to 10 years, showing years 1,2,3,5 and 10. A larger font may cause the displayed data to exceed maximum field widths.

However, this does not mean that you can't have the on-screen display much larger. Just go to the Preferences section of the Settings menu and increase the magnification to say 150% or whatever looks best under your screen resolution. This won't effect the printed output or field widths to be exceeded.

Back