need tough PM for Goodna Ipswich area

We are sick of fixing up problems after weak useless PM's allow our properties to fall into disrepair whilst writing "clean and Tidy" on the inspection reports.

So far this year I've had to do 2 x 3 week reno's to fix cleanliness issues and repairs after tenants have vacated and given the bond back.

Does anyone have a PM that is tough and actually cares and will jump on problems quickly .......

If you could post ASAP as we are flying back up to SE Qld to interview some PM's to take over.

Thanks

Mystery

I'm yet to find a good one in Ipswich. I've had three conversations with three different people in the past week with my current property manager in Ipswich to organise some quotes for maintenance issues. How hard can it be?

I have just taken over a couple of properties in Ipswich and know what you are talking about from the paperwork I received from the other agent and the list of maintenance requests that have been left undone. I can see how you would be getting frustrated.

let me know if I can be of any help

Our PM has been great with our Raceview IP - regular inspections, happy for us to join them for the inspection, accurate condition reports too. Good communicator but sometimes needs a reminder of little things so no perfect but then who is.

PM if you want a name.

Cheers

Our PM has been great with our Raceview IP - regular inspections, happy for us to join them for the inspection, accurate condition reports too. Good communicator but sometimes needs a reminder of little things so no perfect but then who is.

PM if you want a name.

Cheers

Thanks Stella,...... We went up there and interviewed a couple of PM's recently and have managed to find what appears to be a person that is on the ball. Time will tell.

Mystery

Thanks Stella,...... We went up there and interviewed a couple of PM's recently and have managed to find what appears to be a person that is on the ball. Time will tell.

Mystery

Hi Mystery

How have you gone with this property manager? I really need a new one - my current one is hopeless. Can you disclose who they are?

Hi Mystery

How have you gone with this property manager? I really need a new one - my current one is hopeless. Can you disclose who they are?

What are the odds that you are all with the same PM?

i am dealing with an agency in the area now about taking over a property that the tenants did a runner and the agent just put on all the inspections clean and tidy.

If you are not getting photos at inspections there is something wrong.

Another good reason to personally inspect IPs at least annually. We always check for anything that will minimise future expenses.

At the very lease insist on photos.
Marg

Back