Needing Property Photos

Hi all,
For those of you who remember, I was currently in the stages of setting up my own real estate photography business as an extension from my current photographic services.
Just thought I would post news that I have since shot a number of properties and have had a fair amount of interest.
Surprisingly most of the properties have been in the prestige market, so for that reason have decided to focus on this market.
I am hoping to have my new web site www.prestigepropertypics.com.au up and running as soon as I have built a large enough gallery portfolio of properties.
As I build my image gallery I am of course offering discounted prices for my services to supply and shoot pro pics of new listings and even rental properties.
So thought if anyone is wanting photos of there property in the Brisbane area please just PM me.
Dave

Surprisingly most of the properties have been in the prestige market, so for that reason have decided to focus on this market.

Yes, a good photography needs to focus :D
Congrats for giving it a go and following your passion.
Hoping the SS community will support you. I would, but I'm too far away. You would need a Hubble Telescope to photograph my properties.

Thanks Rob for your support and kind words.
I"m happy with the responses I'm getting and even
a couple of display villages have come on board needing some new marketing material. Shot my first $8M waterfront property last week:eek:
Hope to keep the networking alive and have noticed word travels fast.

Hubble Telescope hmmm... I wouldn't need to leave home.. :rolleyes:

Cheers
Dave

Yes, a good photography needs to focus :D
Congrats for giving it a go and following your passion.
Hoping the SS community will support you. I would, but I'm too far away. You would need a Hubble Telescope to photograph my properties.

Hi Thorpey,
Currently small price to pay $120 per property
Includes 1hr pro photo shoot at property within Brisbane region
(outer suburbs on request)
supply of minimum 10 High resolution images
supply of minimum 10 web ready images
Image optimization
CD media or via FTP
Free express delivery within Brisbane region.
I'm trying to absorb more of the cost while establishing the service.
Just getting agents on board and experiencing the difference in offering professional photos to clients for minimal outlay.
Of course private vendors and landlords are welcome to the service.
Cheers
Dave

Interesting, what are your charges and what do we get exactly...?

We sold my mother's house recently in Brisbane and the RE agent paid the cost for professional photographs.
Agents may be your best source of business.
Marg

Back