Negative to positive, its just like magic!...

Heres an ad I had emailed to me, now, Ive been led to believe that if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is,
what possible strategy could anyone use to turn a largely negative geared property into a good stream of positive cashflow apart from rennos..?
Heres the article.

Special Announcement: To Anyone Who Owns A Negatively Geared Property:

"Who Else Wants To Learn A Quick And Easy, Step-By-Step System Which Practically Forces Your Negatively Geared Property To Start Producing Positive Cash Flow - Within The Next 30 Days?

Sound like a Fantasy? Well it’s not. And the true Negative Gearing story below will shock and surprise you …

I received a mysterious phone call at 11pm on Tuesday.

As the phone rang, I bolted upright in bed.

Who would call at such an ungodly hour? Well, I wasn’t prepared to find out, so I went back to sleep. However, when I checked my answering machine later that day, I discovered a disturbing message. And as I listened to it, a smile appeared on my face …

Click the "play" button below to listen to the same disturbing message.

It was Geoff Anson, former CEO of Compaq Computers Australia.

Ah, now the message made sense…

Because just 30 days earlier, Geoff had asked to meet with me, desperate for my advice on how he could turn his 4 negatively geared properties (which were costing him $1,800 per month) into positive cash flow investments.

During our 80 minute conversation, I revealed 5 super property strategies, which anyone could use to turn a negatively geared property (which is costing them hundreds of dollars a week) into an investment that produces positive cash flow within the following 30 days.

I revealed strategies like …

* How to make your negatively geared property generate positive cash flow

* How to sell your house for the exact price you want (even if the markets up or down)

* How to pay no expenses on your property ever again -no maintenance or rates!

* How to drastically reduce what you pay each month on your mortgage!

Plus much, much more …

Luckily, our conversation was recorded! Captured live and uncensored on CD. And now this full 80 minute "closed door" recording is available for you to listen to. The whole session is spoken in everyday, easy to understand and follow English. These super fast strategies could have you making positive cash flow, as quickly as next weekend!

The Real Life Case Study Of How Geoff Anson
Turned His 4 Negatively Geared Properties
Into Positive Cash Flow Incomes!

negative gearing australiaBefore: Geoff purchased 4 “off the plan” units in Melbourne. He was told he would make a lot of money because the capital growth in the area was about to skyrocket. He was even shown valuations on the properties as to their worth and rental returns. Two whole years later Geoff is still paying $1,800 per month in costs, the properties have barley increased in value and he is struggling to find tenants.

After: Giving Geoff a number of systems and techniques that he could immediately use to start making positive cash flow, Geoff tested just one of my techniques on one of his properties. This resulted in a $70,000 per year cash flow turn around!

Now you can free yourself from a property that is losing money

Want to know what the best part is?

Geoff did the entire property transaction without even being in Melbourne (He lives in Sydney). And he admits to "feeling guilty" because he spent less than 30 minutes per week organizing the whole thing. Wouldn't you like to do that?

Now before we go any further, I want to silence any skepticism you may have, so…

"Why Should You Even Listen To Me?"
Here Are 5 Good Reasons ...

Let’s face it. There are so many people claiming to be property "experts" these days. It’s like they sell one house and suddenly they’re an expert. Yet learning the wrong information could cost you a bucket load of time and money.

That's why I’ve listed a few of my accomplishments below. To prove to you that I'm someone worth listening to (and not some Johnny-come-lately).

Reason #1: Grilled "Live" By Every TV News Station In OZ!

Yes! I’ve been interviewed by every single TV news show (A Current Affair, Today Tonight, SBS's Insights, ABC and Channel 10 News) How many so called "property expert" can claim that? Obviously, if the media wants to interview an expert - they’re not going to talk to just any old person.

... They'll interview someone who really knows what they’re talking about. And when it comes to property investing - I am one of the few people who do. And I don’t say that to brag or make myself feel good. Only to let you know that I’m worth my salt.

Reason #2: Followed By A Film Crew For A Full 18 Months!

I’ve been the feature story of ABC’s documentary "selling success" where a film crew followed me around for 18 months (The documentary was aired nationally on 8:00pm Tuesday, 6 April, 2004). Now do you really think I’d let that happen if I had something to hide? So obviously I don't.

Reason #3: I've Bought And Sold Over 351 Houses

No one in Australia has as much experience in property investing as I do. Over 351 property transactions in 15 long years. I’m not some American who flies in for the weekend, teaches a bunch of unworkable strategies, then flies out again leaving the audience thinking "what now?" No way.

I’m also not some professional speaker who makes his living from giving seminars. I actually do what I teach every single day! And there are very
few people in this industry who can claim that.

Reason #4: Best Selling Author Of 2 Real Estate Courses!

"The Wrap Pack" and "The Rent 2 Own Pack" are my two best selling course of which hundreds of copies have been sold. And my customers are so thrilled with what I teach - that a large percentage of them subscribe to my newsletter as well. I’ve also received many unsolicited testimonials from them.

Reason #5: Even Government Agencies Seek My Advice!
negative gearing property

Minister Joe Hockey and me (I'm on the left)

The Minister for Small Business and Tourism - Joe Hockey - invited me to lunch - so that he could ask my advice on Sydney property prices and the latest real estate trends. On the left is a picture of us meeting for lunch.

Reason #6: My Seminars Are Sold Out Weeks In Advance!

Listen. People don’t pay thousands of dollars (and fly from all around the country) to sit through a bunch of hype. Every year since 2002, I’ve held my sold out conference called “The Positive Cash Flow Boot Camp”. Where I reveal many formulas for creating positive cash flow. And there is such a demand for what I teach that we almost always sell out months in advance.

Click here to order now.

Still Not Convinced? Then ...
Meet The People Who've Already Turned Their
Negatively Geared Properties Into Positive
Cash Flow - Using These Methods ...

$36,000 Profit On First Wrap Deal!

I was in a very stressed financial position where I was losing $1000 a month on a negatively geared property. I have managed to turn my cash flow around and made a $36K profit on that property via a wrap. More interestingly, I beat the agent's estimated sale price by 10% and only spent $1000 in marketing the sale. This has got to be the way for anyone with too many negatively geared properties to change their circumstances around.

Eyal Judah, St Kilda, VIC

$1,500 Positive Cash Flow A Month!

I have 2 kids under 6 and my husband didn’t have much time to help me. I’d bought a couple of investment properties before, but they were costing me heaps of money to hold.

Now I own 5 owner financed houses bringing in $1500 minimum positive cash flow a month.

And the other side is I’ve just been blown away by how much I’ve loved helping people. That’s been a thing I never thought about when I first looked at the concept. The more I deal with the people buying the houses the more I realize how important it is becoming to me. That’s been a real bonus that I hadn’t expected.

Felicity Walker, Kalorama, VIC

$6,000 A Month Positive Cash Flow

We’ve attended a couple of Rick and Jane’s seminars. We’ve found his information to be very clear and very easy to follow. It’s been quite successful for us. Our first year we did 3 houses and now we’ve generated about $6,000 a month positive cash flow income and built up about $80,000 in equity.

I’ve found Rick and Jane easy to talk to. Anytime I pick up the phone and give them a call. Cheers

Mike Collins, Kairi, Qld

$4,500 A Month Positive Cash Flow

I like that Rick is an Aussie doing it here in Australia. I now make approximately $4,500 a month positive cash flow. (It took me 18 months to go full time in this business and I’m making more money than in my job.)

And I feel good knowing that I’m changing people’s lives in a positive way by making their dream of homeownership a reality as well.

Clinton Glasgow, Sydney NSW

And now onto an important point…

I want to let you in on some important things I know about negative gearing...

The Truth About Negative Gearing Finally Revealed

The system of negatively gearing works like this. You buy a house and then advertise for a tenant to move in (who begins paying you weekly rent). Yet in 9 out of 10 cases the rental payments won’t even come close to your mortgage payments. So you’ll be paying $50 - $100 out of your own pocket, every week.

But it gets much worse, because there are other charges too. Like you have to pay for damages the tenant makes to your house. Plus you have to pay all the necessary rates. You have to spend money on advertising to find a new tenant when the old one moves out. Plus there are tons of other "hidden charges" you may not even know about.

What this means is, you’re losing money every single week. In fact, you’ll be continually losing money for up to 25 years "when and if" your "good investment" pays off. And when that time does come, you’ll have spent thousands upon thousands of dollars of your own money.

Click here to order now.

And let me ask you something: Do you really want to wait until you’re 65 to get a decent return on your investment? Do really want to spend your nights, lying awake in bed, wondering how you’re going to make the next mortgage payment? And do you really want to shell out hundreds of dollars every month, for the next 25 years? Do you really believe in Negative Gearing?

Or would you prefer to turn your investment property around so that it pays you positive cash flow from day one? Well, I’m going to show you exactly how to do that in just a moment, but before I do, there’s something I want you to know…

I used to be in your shoes too. It was 1991 and I was living in the USA, where I owned quite a few negatively geared properties. These properties were really eating up my income. Yet I’d been brainwashed into thinking that negative gearing was the only way to go (does that sound familiar?). And it was only until I was completely broke, that I decided to finally do something. Which brings me to…

How My Positive Property Cash Flow System Works

Have you ever heard the saying ... "When the student is ready the teacher appears?" Well it happened to me. At my darkest hour I was exposed to a system that would literally save my financial life. A system that was developed by some of the most successful property millionaires in the USA. And it took me from financial despair to financial freedom in a few short years.

I’ve since tailored that system to the Australian market and it’s the basis of what I teach in my best selling course and at my seminar. These insider techniques have helped me buy and sell over 351 properties, many of which have produced positive cash flow from day 1.

Click here to order now.

The revolutionary strategies I’m about to reveal to you, generate me a nice passive income every single month. Plus it’s the same tactics that my "average Joe" students use to generate sizeable passive incomes every month and control countless properties.

Announcing my brand new negative gearing product…

See, spruiking emails just don't look as nice when you just turn it into plain text. Loses all the bright colours, photos of happy people and 36 pt fonts.....

Hi W2BW

Do a search on Rick Otton, Steve McKnight, Michael Gruber etc in the forum and you'll find a wealth of info

Ive heard of them, but nothing more

In brief, this is how they work.

Wraps first. A wrap is a wrap-around-mortgage. You buy a house & onsell it to the wrappee on an installment basis. They pay you top dollar for this privalege & a small deposit. The way the wrapper makes money is by charging a higher percentage that the bank charges them. ie you have mortgage set at 7%, then charge your wrappee 9%. Legally the home remains yours until the last payment has been made. Do a search for Rick Otten & Steve McKnight.

Lease Options. You buy a house & lease it out, but the tenant has an option to purchase again via an installment contract, but instead of the the purchasor paying you mortgage payments, they pay a lease with a portion of that being the option fee. Sometimes they pay a deposit up front too. The difference is that if the purchasor changes their mind they move on just like any other tenant & you keep the option fee.

They are both more technical than that, but you should be able to see the basics.

In brief, this is how they work.

Wraps first. A wrap is a wrap-around-mortgage. You buy a house & onsell it to the wrappee on an installment basis. They pay you top dollar for this privalege & a small deposit. The way the wrapper makes money is by charging a higher percentage that the bank charges them. ie you have mortgage set at 7%, then charge your wrappee 9%. Legally the home remains yours until the last payment has been made. Do a search for Rick Otten & Steve McKnight.

Lease Options. You buy a house & lease it out, but the tenant has an option to purchase again via an installment contract, but instead of the the purchasor paying you mortgage payments, they pay a lease with a portion of that being the option fee. Sometimes they pay a deposit up front too. The difference is that if the purchasor changes their mind they move on just like any other tenant & you keep the option fee.

They are both more technical than that, but you should be able to see the basics.

HI, Skater,

I heard all these but I am still not sure it is legal or not; whether they can be challanged in high court.

I guess wraps and lease options sound o.k to start with and if the tennant simply finds it too difficult then you've made some good money in the mean time but if the tennant stays on and eventually pays for the place, investors still owe the bank what they borrowed, also, they miss out on any capital growth they would have otherwise had, I dont know about anyone else but Id be pretty down on myself if it took 25 years for a tennant pay for the property and its now worth two, three, four times what he paid for it.

I guess wraps and lease options sound o.k to start with and if the tennant simply finds it too difficult then you've made some good money in the mean time but if the tennant stays on and eventually pays for the place, investors still owe the bank what they borrowed, also, they miss out on any capital growth they would have otherwise had, I dont know about anyone else but Id be pretty down on myself if it took 25 years for a tennant pay for the property and its now worth two, three, four times what he paid for it.

I somehow doubt any wrapper would give a 25 year term. More like you have a shorter term and build your profit into the exercise price.
Alex

the question is could it be possible or is it man can't fly

16 years ago you could buy a 2 story 2 bedroom 2 bathroom home unit with central heat and air in dallas texas for $600

Point was many missed out as it all seemed too good to be true...others were more entrephrenuerial and went to check it out for themselves...

the date was 11th November 1991 ........

I leant to buy houses using a different set of systems not ones handed down by the British 200 years ago and never questioned since.....

The question is ......were they the best and only ways to transact real estate or just the adopted processes

A few months ago I wished to buy sell and renovate a property with no money no time and yet find a way to create a profit

I bought a house ...with no deposit, no bank loan, no job,no credit and no equity, renovated with no money or time as I wasn't in the country I was on annual holidays in Italy.......

The way it was done will be outlined over the next couple of weeks during the hot property show on 7

As I am aware that there may be some that say the tv show " didn't and couldn't happen" there will be an available downloadable audio outlining in detail the transaction using many strategies new to many seasoned property investors...This will be available some time later in the week at www.rickotton.com or linked from www.webuyhouses.com.au

R

(Arthur Schopenhauer German Philosopher 1788-1860 said All truth passes through three stages/ first it is ridiculed. / second it is violently opposed. / thirdly it is finally accepted as being self-evident.)

Back