Neighbour abuse and defamation

Some friends got this as well. I think the perpetrator must have been so bored and have a lot of time to care about other people's business.

Can you print out all the nasty texts with respective name and put it on a board for everyone to see? Titled "Harassments I received when doing research for xyz"
Sometimes I wonder if these people actually read what they wrote.

:p

I feel like! I want to be really careful what I do, stay on othe right side of the law as I don't want it turned around on me.

IMO, People who defame are unhappy, jealous people who spread lies about others that reflect their own personality flaws.

Last edited:
I've been researching this a bit lately as my husband, kids and I have been defamed but under different circumstances...

Thanks for sharing your personal experience! It's good to know and help guiding others in the right direction.

I agree that it makes other people think differently and act differently towards the victim of the defamatory comments and messages regardless of the perpetrator's reasons to do that.

Either some actual loss or damage, or direct harassment.

A person saying bad things to other people about you is annoying - but you should probably get over it unless it somehow directly affects you.

People watch too much American TV, where a tree has legal personality and a snide comment is grounds for a billion dollar settlement.

People watch too much American TV, where a tree has legal personality and a snide comment is grounds for a billion dollar settlement.

Haven't watched TV in ages :)

Regardless of American TV or suing trees, this situation is wrong. Scenarios with frequent defamatory statements from the same person should have some way of resolution that a lawful and bring responsibility on the perpetrator.

Back